India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i Dnt Get It :(

Kavita. Groupbie
Kavita.
Kavita.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I Just Watched The RaJi Dream Sequence Buh i Dont Get it I know Rashi Went To The Place Where Jigar Was Buh Was It A Dream Or Not Because When They Where Coming Back Rashi Was Angry Becuz Of Something Jigar Had Done nd If It Was Just A Dream Why Was She Angry ... I Dnt Get It :S

??????

Edited by Kavita. - 05 May 2011 at 11:37am

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
she was getting kissed i think
am not sure though
asha_s89 Newbie
asha_s89
asha_s89

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
rashi is angry th  jigar bcoz he left her alone in the hotel and he went for site seeeing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi_I-fian

Kavita. Groupbie
Kavita.
Kavita.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha_s89

rashi is angry th jigar bcoz he left her alone in the hotel and he went for site seeeing...

Oh Okayy Thanks For Clearing Everything Upp :)
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavita.

rashi is angry th jigar bcoz he left her alone in the hotel and he went for site seeeing...

Just to elaborate the whole sequence of Rashi coming outside to throw a snowball on him, they running around and he carrying everything was Jigar's dream she just stayed in that restaurant and waited for them to play in the snow and left with them. So she was angry because everyone had a good time and she was left behind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi_I-fian

Kavita. Groupbie
Kavita.
Kavita.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by Kavita.

Just to elaboratethe whole sequence of Rashi coming outside to throw a snowball on him, they running around and he carrying everything was Jigar's dream she just stayed in that restaurant and waited for them to play in the snow and left with them. So she was angry because everyone had a good time and she was left behind.

Thanks Nafisa ... Much Appreciated

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index