Highlights of the Day: May 5th 2011, Thursday

Posted: 12 years ago
Highlights of the Day: May 5th 2011, Thursday

1) Bajrang falls into CC's arms in the typical film hero-not, but heroine style for a change! With CC holding him to save him from falling! 😆 Just when they are lost in each other's eyes, Bajrang gets his dose of the flash of Baba's reminder and makes the cute helpless sad expression! ðŸ˜† He runs away, leaving CC confused!

2) The slaps Gulgule got tonight! Quite a lot! ðŸ˜† The case was hilarious, Sangeet sabudana hai! ðŸ˜† Gulgule gets excited hearing Sabudana! ðŸ˜†

3) Kamla sitting close to Gopi! 😆 Gopi's funny reaction to it.

4) The line, "Ji main involve hoon" 😆 The guy whose name is Involve.

5) The demo Gamla to check if the two boys actually create a scene. CC at one point twists Gulgule's finger! 😆

---

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lol..Gulgule got so many slaps today :)) Very less of BP ..in the precap gulgule mentioned shaikh halim and begum biryani and they are none other than CC and BP..hoping it will be more fun 2morrow..
Gulgule is hilarious! "Madam aap ek number ki" 😆 Break, gets a slap, "Bholi hai" Lol!
What names! Shaikh Halim and Begum Biryani! 😆 Waiting for that to come in tomorrow's episode! Sounds funny!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
BTW Guys .. I saw in SBS a  clip where they showed Bajrang Pandey in a disco ... and CC reaches there in cowboy getup ... it was supposed to air last weeek but they never showed it ! Any idea yeh kab hua ?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the highlights of the day, Gulgule & CC's slaps are made for each other. Demo. part is always good in any episod.😆

Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

BTW Guys .. I saw in SBS a  clip where they showed Bajrang Pandey in a disco ... and CC reaches there in cowboy getup ... it was supposed to air last weeek but they never showed it ! Any idea yeh kab hua ?

Hey dear, FIR I think is quite ahead in bank episodes. We've read articles of BP shooting for FIR about two months back but his entry episode was telecasted much much later. I think the episode shoots, SBS and SBB covers comes on air much later. The one you mention didn't come on air yet, most probably it will come soon, after few episodes!! 😃
Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

I kind of predicted that would follow soon after the magazine fiasco, since magazine incident had CC in some doubts about BP. I hope that episode comes sooner. Tonight was kind of little dry in humour as well plus no BP scene.
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the highlight...