Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

two persons Maan is afrad of

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i was watch the old scenes before the marrige thing and everthing.

When is watch i started to think two persons maan is very much afraid of allready there. And you have allready gest how them are. excaly Geet and daadima. 

He vary afraid of them both. Everyone knows the angry young man Maan Singh Khurna. No one dares to say something to him, hes office staff are really afraid of him.

Then comes Geet and daadima how can shut him down. Geet and Daadi dares to say to him shut up, but know one eles does.

Geet was afraid of him too, but she can handle his anger in her way. And tht does Maan afraid of her.

And daadima bcs she is his daadima and she elder than him and he respcts her very much too, so he gets little afriad of her too And then we all know on tht time and now to daadi was really a drama queen ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Amina 

PL PL comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, you are right. Tho' it appears that Maan is afraid of Geet and Dadima, he listens to these two women cuz he loves them very much.
Dadima... ha..ha..ha.. She is really a drama queen dear. I miss her very much these days.   
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i miss dadima. i really want this track to be over and they go back to delhi. i miss dadima, adi sir, manisha
How bout his mother or whoever she was that was shown in the begining of ghsp as devs mom. We saw maan talking to her once and he was really respectful to her.