Worst sangeet turned to Dhamakedar Sangeet

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I am so surprised with the arrangements done by Lipika...I mean it was good to look at but koi sangeet mein violin bajatha hai kyaπŸ˜†...it seemed so boring...and Lipikas overacting ...why cant Tripathi's see all this...

I was even surprised the way Rohit's family was totally ignored...😑😑😑...

Thanks to Ginny that they took initiative and brought bandbaja and turn the tables...and Dhruv is all with her.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I like Lipika and Gitika's dresses more than others
ya i agree with you but i hate the way they are ignoring megha rohit and his family just because of that lipika😑
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I am so surprised with the arrangements done by Lipika...I mean it was good to look at but koi sangeet mein violin bajatha hai kyaπŸ˜†...it seemed so boring...and Lipikas overacting ...why cant Tripathi's see all this...

I was even surprised the way Rohit's family was totally ignored...😑😑😑...

Thanks to Ginny that they took initiative and brought bandbaja and turn the tables...and Dhruv is all with her.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I like Lipika and Gitika's dresses more than others

The Tripathis noticed all 6 of them..and were confused and bored..didn't you see the gloomy faces? They were just obliging Lipika the Nagin.  No sangeet is complete without desi tadka in it..arre bhai this is desi custom so why have the violins and trumpets in it..The westerners are following the Bhagra so well and loving it passionately..and here we are giving this uthak bethak trips for our desi shows..the point was made so well...

Its a TEAM EFFORT BY DHRUNI...AT THEIR BEST.

Sorry but didn't like the Kreetika and Lipika
s dresses..they should have both had the cobra skins on them LOL.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SaNiCo

The Tripathis noticed all 6 of them..and were confused and bored..didn't you see the gloomy faces? They were just obliging Lipika the Nagin.  No sangeet is complete without desi tadka in it..arre bhai this is desi custom so why have the violins and trumpets in it..The westerners are following the Bhagra so well and loving it passionately..and here we are giving this uthak bethak trips for our desi shows..the point was made so well...

Its a TEAM EFFORT BY DHRUNI...AT THEIR BEST.

Sorry but didn't like the Kreetika and Lipika
s dresses..they should have both had the cobra skins on them LOL.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yep dear Tripati's were confused and bored...but ignoring honewale samdhi...even though they were mouthing their displeasure before all...seemed they were taken for grantedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shocking was Suman saying Daksh's frnds are there ...he will feel bad...this statement really didnt go with me..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

interesting is Lipika's intentions are out😑 but her strategy is still puzzlingπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

yep dear Tripati's were confused and bored...but ignoring honewale samdhi...even though they were mouthing their displeasure before all...seemed they were taken for grantedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shocking was Suman saying Daksh's frnds are there ...he will feel bad...this statement really didnt go with me..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

interesting is Lipika's intentions are out😑 but her strategy is still puzzlingπŸ˜•

Naz...what a pretty name..yes the samadhis' were ignored perhaps the tit for tat for that ring fiasco? but the poor hosts were in no shape to ignore..anyone..when they themselves weren't exactly being attended.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•properly..

But as I understand..this is all with in the characteristic of these Tripathis..all of this behavior..including putting Daksh and his friends before ruining Dimpy's ladies sangeet..Unlike the Sehgals who are proud and honest people and very straightforward..the Tripathis (HITLER THE MOST) IS a show off...and sometimes his wife Suman also tags along in the game..They want to have show-off ..false pride over anything..so let's see how this characters develop after the wedding fiasco..

Lipika ke intentions and her motives are all the same 'TO GET DAKSH"/...or to possess him..completely..BUT with this DhruNi in her way..I am having my doubts with that maqsad too..Ginny was saying yeh lipika kee bachee toh gayee aub kaam se/:-)
)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aahhh..i was really so bored wit de sangeet...dis lipika s so annoying...hew insulting not to have called any of deir frinds she  a sick woman...i hate her friend...both of dem should rot in hell

Hell ko kyon pollute karte ho? too long of a waiting line there. Chajja hai na neeche phenkne ke liye?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†