Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Awesome Acting by CCBM actors (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cottencandy

Now show is about to end... all of the sudden... Siddharth is a good brotherShocked. Shame on you Nivi/Viren fans.LOL LOL I am sorry if I offend you but this is the way I have seen you Nivi/viren fans!Wink

Mind your language... If you do not know the whole truth of NiVren fans then please do not post anything. Get your facts right first and then come here.
And for your information this is not the first time we have said Siddharth is a good brother.. Whenever he has come out from being a spineless character we have praised him. We have a problem with him for not speaking at the right time and not supporting Nivi  and now not saying anything to his stupid wife Divya. But when he has done a good deed we all have praised him. We NiVren fans know when to praise and when to not and this is true for all the characters here not just Sid. We have bashed Viren too and also Nivi. 
Please do not write such horrible comments for fans...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

malleswarisanjanasiriRani2011tashu20lamsNikita99-Atiya-Anisha_91anjaani07NiViren-Raj

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Anju , milee great analysis ... My only issue with Sid is he dosent practice what he preached to viren today :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiri

sanjanasiri Groupbie
sanjanasiri
sanjanasiri

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i agree with u anju very nice post
thnk u
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Anju , milee great analysis ... My only issue with Sid is he dosent practice what he preached to viren today :)

I knew Lamya you will say that. I was j ust waiting for your post...Big smile. Woh din bhi aayega jab woh khud pe bhi yeh sab apply karega.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNikita99anjaani07

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Nice post again, Anju.
Ya, these actors r the biggest assets of this show especially Kinshuk & Neha.
Neha being in her 1st show,  just mind blowing with her expressions, body lang. etc.
I am speechless about Kinshuk's acting Clap
Thanks for creating this topic. I hope these actors read this & enjoy Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaanjaani07

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by cottencandy

Now show is about to end... all of the sudden... Siddharth is a good brotherShocked. Shame on you Nivi/Viren fans.LOL LOL I am sorry if I offend you but this is the way I have seen you Nivi/viren fans!Wink

Mind your language... If you do not know the whole truth of NiVren fans then please do not post anything. Get your facts right first and then come here.
And for your information this is not the first time we have said Siddharth is a good brother.. Whenever he has come out from being a spineless character we have praised him. We have a problem with him for not speaking at the right time and not supporting Nivi  and now not saying anything to his stupid wife Divya. But when he has done a good deed we all have praised him. We NiVren fans know when to praise and when to not and this is true for all the characters here not just Sid. We have bashed Viren too and also Nivi. 
Please do not write such horrible comments for fans...
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Anju. I can totally feel your happiness and your chirping can be heard all the way to Vancouver. Big smile And yes first time today I actually liked Abhishek's acting and the way he acted as a true big bro and also a friend for Nivi.
What should say about Kinshuk he knows how to rock the kasba and of course because he's Delhi da Munda (my home city).
Neha was a true better half today and I really liked it when she told Sid to give some credit to Viren instead of always praising her.

Above all thanks to you for checking on Rajan Shahi's Tab.

anjubalaanjaani07

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
@ Anju... I liked Sid very much today esp. when he went over to Nivi to ask her what the problem between them is... 

Km and NS... Well nothing to be said is less compared to what they portray and WHAT THEY CAN PORTRAY 

So I agree with u... DO NOT SHUT THE SHOW DOWN!!!

@ Milee: Yes Kinshuk was born to do this role and I love him to the core for doing a fabolous job... Awesome!!!

minu2011Anisha_91

Go to top