Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with u anju very nice post
thnk u
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lams

Anju , milee great analysis ... My only issue with Sid is he dosent practice what he preached to viren today :)

I knew Lamya you will say that. I was j ust waiting for your post...😃. Woh din bhi aayega jab woh khud pe bhi yeh sab apply karega.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post again, Anju.
Ya, these actors r the biggest assets of this show especially Kinshuk & Neha.
Neha being in her 1st show,  just mind blowing with her expressions, body lang. etc.
I am speechless about Kinshuk's acting 👏
Thanks for creating this topic. I hope these actors read this & enjoy 😊

cottencandy thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Mind your language... If you do not know the whole truth of NiVren fans then please do not post anything. Get your facts right first and then come here.
And for your information this is not the first time we have said Siddharth is a good brother.. Whenever he has come out from being a spineless character we have praised him. We have a problem with him for not speaking at the right time and not supporting Nivi  and now not saying anything to his stupid wife Divya. But when he has done a good deed we all have praised him. We NiVren fans know when to praise and when to not and this is true for all the characters here not just Sid. We have bashed Viren too and also Nivi. 
Please do not write such horrible comments for fans...

😆
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Anju. I can totally feel your happiness and your chirping can be heard all the way to Vancouver. 😃 And yes first time today I actually liked Abhishek's acting and the way he acted as a true big bro and also a friend for Nivi.
What should say about Kinshuk he knows how to rock the kasba and of course because he's Delhi da Munda (my home city).
Neha was a true better half today and I really liked it when she told Sid to give some credit to Viren instead of always praising her.

Above all thanks to you for checking on Rajan Shahi's Tab.
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Anju... I liked Sid very much today esp. when he went over to Nivi to ask her what the problem between them is... 

Km and NS... Well nothing to be said is less compared to what they portray and WHAT THEY CAN PORTRAY 

So I agree with u... DO NOT SHUT THE SHOW DOWN!!!

@ Milee: Yes Kinshuk was born to do this role and I love him to the core for doing a fabolous job... Awesome!!!
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju I agree all three were awsome. I actually cried at the last scene when he apologised to Nivi it was so sweet and emotional neha and kinshuk were brilliant.
neha_fan thumbnail
When it comes to expressing emotions, no one can do it better than Kinshuk Mahajan. CCBM made me his fan. Neha is just awesome. We cannot say it is her first time acting. Abhishek was awesome today. He has potential but has not been used properly.
NivRen_Luvu4eve thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed, I just loved KM, Neha, and Abishek today. Kinshuk is just the Best as Viren and  I can't imagine any one else as Viren. He made me fall for him. Neha and Abishek also acted very good. the trio was awesome today!!
minu2011 thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely post and thread Anju.
It was a magical episode today and Kinshuk, Neha and Abhishek were absolutely brilliant.

Kinshuk was mesmerizing. I was swept away by the continuously changing tide of his frustration, turbulence, anger, his inner uncertainty - part remorse, part distance, part self-pity, his inner emptiness at the shilanyas, the confession to his brother, his regret,  repentance and finally the overflowing of his love. It was truly awesome. 

Milee, I agree that none other than Kinshuk could have done justice to Viren's role  -- he's truly gifted and has given it his all. Hats off to him.

Neha is a true gem -- so talented, so mature and so refreshing.  What a range of reactions she showed -- to Viren, to CC in the dining room yesterday, so DD, to Sid, and today all those different feelings that she went through with Kinshuk -- just brilliant. what a pleasure to watch.

Hope CCBM is somehow saved and we continue to savor the terrific work of this talented cast for many more months...
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago