Awesome Acting by CCBM actors

Posted: 12 years ago
Today I want to give a standing ovation to 3 actors of CCBM - Kinshuk, Neha and Abhishek.

They were just fabulous today.Yes I have added Abhishek too as after ages I saw him acting so well. His face showed the pain and the anxiousness to find out what is wrong with Viren and Nivi and to help them out. I loved his advice and today he fulfilled the role of a big brother who is like a father figure to Viren. We all know Viren looks upto Sid and he got the best advice anybody could get from him - "Apni biwi ko samajhne aur usko izzat dene ki koshish karo" kyonki tum uske bina adhure ho. So apt. After marriage husband and wife exist together and Wife is Ardhangani which means she is the better half. So husbands should never get this feeling of jealousy if their wife is successful or is praised by world as in turn they are getting praised because of her. 

Kinshuk was mindblowing with all his expressions. I am always amazed how can a person show so many emotions in a matter of time. He just changes his expressions from being sad to mad to happy to hurt..Name an emotion and he is able to enact that. Hats off to you Kinshuk. You again made me feel for Viren and his pain and insecurities. You again reminded me of the confrontation day when Nivi caught you red-handed. You were just fabulous. And the way you held your ears for sorry was so cute. Yes, Viren is adhoora without Nivi and same is true for Nivi too. She is adhuri without you.

Neha Sargam, her first show and what a superb acting. It seems as if she has inborn quality of acting. I loved her when she was so scared when Viren was shouting at her. Look at her expressions of fear, worry, and she is scared that she did wrong by bringing files at home. And the way she connects all the pieces together by the way of flashback was too good. And see she is so happy when Viren comes back and just forgets about her pain and asks him about Shilanyas.. This is our Nivi - always keeps other's happiness above her happiness.

Rajanji, you have got such wonderful cast so please do not end this wonderful show. Use them to their potential.
Thanks Anju for the post

Kinshuk is a marvellous actor and can change fast with showing emotions... he is THE BEST on tele today...

Neha... i have always said that i have loved the way she protrayed Nivi from a timid girl to what she is toady...i adore her as she is not a conventional female lead ... and she with no background of acting is marvelous

Abhishek was good today as Sid...

Anju Di...awesome post thanks. I agree Di today all three of them totally smashed it. 

What you have said about Kinshuk I agree word for word, he is such a versatile actor and very convincing in whatever he is asked to do because of him the character Viren is successful. He changes form one emotion to another easily also he doesn't even need words to show feeling his expressions are mind blowing it says a thousand things. Just love him. Today the way his emotions kept changing from being angry till the end was simply brilliant. 

Neha was awesome as well she looked adorable when Viren yelled at her aww her expression was really good. and during the 'tu hi saathi' part she was soo cute they both were awesome it was so magical.

Abhi...today I was SO proud after ages we got a good scene of him..he his worry for his brother was truly visible. x
Awesome post... Totally agree with you.
Anju, very apt post dear. Yes, they need a standing ovation for their performance today. Just mindblowing, fantastic,excellent, awesome and what else (did Viren use for Nivi's kheer๐Ÿ˜†)
Abhishek as Sid bhaiyya and friend was just brilliatn. With authority and understanding he handled both of them.
Neha as our sweet Nivi was just outstanding. I agree along with Nivi I was shaking with terror when Viren was shouting. She really lived in that scene and then her forgetting her pain and asking Viren for food in the night and about the problem and then with Sid not telling him what's bothering her but asking him to give her husabnd the credit and worrying for her sister who will be mad at Sid for being in her room.
And last but not least the last scene where she forgot her pain and was asking him about the ceremony, then when Viren starts telling her he came back she saying I did not do anything and making him once again realize what kind of Gem he got inhis wife, and in the end when he says sorry holding his ears and tells her that he is nothing without her, she is just so touched and tears of joy flow from her eyes. Just awesome performance yaar.
Kinshuk, what can we say about this guy. Just like you, I am so amazed how can he changed his expressions, emotions in an instant. I just love his performance, from the beginning of tonight's episode till the end he showed so many emotions in his eyes and his behaviour and his body language. He always makes me speechless with his performance, let it be a lover boy, flirting, loving, caring, yelling, throwing tantrums, passion, compassion.
I have to say he was born to do this role and he gives his 110% for Mr.Viren Sood.
Congratulations guys, keep up the good work. I really wish and hope that some miracle happen and CCBM continues and you can still give us these awesome performances.
Anju thanks for the thread and loved every bit of your analysis.  Yes today Abhishek, kinshuk and neha acted well. 

When viren came home she was so happy to him and the way she asked him about the function and even when he said i came to take u and her reply that she had headache... mind blowing.๐Ÿ‘
Now show is about to end... all of the sudden... Siddharth is a good brother๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Shame on you Nivi/Viren fans.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I am sorry if I offend you but this is the way I have seen you Nivi/viren fans!๐Ÿ˜‰
Once again Anju nice post agree with all of u. Big applause to all the 3. In 1st half I felt soo bad for Nivi dr saying that, she acted very well as though she did not want to be seen then viren comes and act out she does not know where to go poor thing. Sood brothers communication and the magical nivren scene in the end. What a way to end today's episode.
Thanks for all ur efforts Anju.
Originally posted by cottencandy

Now show is about to end... all of the sudden... Siddharth is a good brother๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Shame on you Nivi/Viren fans.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I am sorry if I offend you but this is the way I have seen you Nivi/viren fans!๐Ÿ˜‰

Mind your language... If you do not know the whole truth of NiVren fans then please do not post anything. Get your facts right first and then come here.
And for your information this is not the first time we have said Siddharth is a good brother.. Whenever he has come out from being a spineless character we have praised him. We have a problem with him for not speaking at the right time and not supporting Nivi  and now not saying anything to his stupid wife Divya. But when he has done a good deed we all have praised him. We NiVren fans know when to praise and when to not and this is true for all the characters here not just Sid. We have bashed Viren too and also Nivi. 
Please do not write such horrible comments for fans...
Anju , milee great analysis ... My only issue with Sid is he dosent practice what he preached to viren today :)