Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What should Pia do?? star one article (Page 8)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

EXACTLY...
if Piya doesnt trust Abhay this time and trusts Sid instead...then i want Abhay to leave, just leave...get out of Dehradun with R's as per superior's order...not interested in watching this "hate me i deserve it" kinda attitude from Abhay seriously

 

Don't worry Nishi koi breakup nahi hoga even I m with abhiya against sidBig smileBig smile still I luv sidWink but no one wants break up n CV's need to drop this plan according to public opinion so support no abhiya breakup plzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9-Rumi-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by kaushiki9


vo to mere pass nhi h D'oh

Agar mods problem create na kare toh mai tume de sakti hoon...Big smile


ok done then... 1 extra le aana, jyaada gadbad ki na Cvs ne then m dono haaton se unki peetayi karoongi LOL
Tum dono lage ho CV ko lagne ke liya ...LOLLOLLOL muhe bhe karna ..i will enjoy Evil SmileLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9--sumana13--OriginalsFan-Rumi-

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by kaushiki9

 

ok done then... 1 extra le aana, jyaada gadbad ki na Cvs ne then m dono haaton se unki peetayi karoongi LOL

Sure...read somewhere that Bengali bamboo sticks are famous worldwide.TongueLOL

 

Big smile... i don't know bt might b true if u say..

i don't read books other than my text books LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--OriginalsFan-Rumi-

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19375

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Don't want Abhiya to apart ...
Piya must understand Abhay , and won't leave him alone ... Please fo' God sake .. I Can't see Abhay in Glum ... Please Please Please ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by kaushiki9


vo to mere pass nhi h D'oh

Agar mods problem create na kare toh mai tume de sakti hoon...Big smile


ok done then... 1 extra le aana, jyaada gadbad ki na Cvs ne then m dono haaton se unki peetayi karoongi LOL
Tum dono lage ho CV ko lagne ke liya ...LOLLOLLOL muhe bhe karna ..i will enjoy Evil SmileLOLLOL

sure u can join us...
rumi 1 more bamboo stick plss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

   
Tum dono lage ho CV ko lagne ke liya ...LOLLOLLOL muhe bhe karna ..i will enjoy Evil SmileLOLLOL

Sure..aao gale lag jao...HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9


Big smile... i don't know bt might b true if u say..

i don't read books other than my text books LOL

Read that on jokes book...LOL Waise bamboo stick toh bamboo stick hi hote hai na...LOL

I love reading books except few text books...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9--sumana13--OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Don't want Abhiya to apart ...
Piya must understand Abhay , and won't leave him alone ... Please fo' God sake .. I Can't see Abhay in Glum ... Please Please Please ...

 Then plz go on the link given in 1st comment n vote for no abhiya breakup just go on website plzSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9-Rumi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index