Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What should Pia do?? star one article (Page 4)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by abhaylove

What do you expect from vampire to sit with piya and tell the story . He dont want piya to get into dark but somewhere destiny or can i say all the time piya being danger is leading him to do something he never wanted to do it

well for a vampire who want to be with a human he need to sit and tell her things the way they are so that she know just abt what she is getting herself into and know who her friends and foes are.

If human love story nooo ..it is vampire story . unlike usual story . Why to compare human and vampire ...human darkness is different than vampire one .isint

oh please don't give me the whole he is not human he is a vampire thingy because he isn't the first vampire to come to life or fall an human girl, so him being a vampire has nothing to do with him not telling her things that she all to know.

i agree it is good they speak but that is there nature ...top open up they have to be relation as poco said for the right reason.

well I feel all kind of relationship need good communication and understanding to begin with but if  u feel communication and understanding is not needed just because one of them isn't human then I rest my case.

Friends its ok u both have different views so lets leave on these DV's n see wht they give usSmile

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Go on the link I gave in 1st comment n say tht we don't want breakupSmileSmile

Sure dear..I'll use all my email ID.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

But here in IF evryone supporting break up. If they visit IF and see these replies they will think people want break up. I always saw cvs visit IF. They show what we want to see. Last time I wrote a topic we want abhiya confession and they showed it. Fake hi sahi but confession to that. But here everyone motivates cvs to break up abhiya by giving logic. I am very very much upset. I thought people will voice against it and cvs willn't show break up. But now they will surely show it.

Well sanchi star one forwards these replies as well of public opinion n ppl there are not supporting break up even on official page of PKYEK on facebook everyone is against break up so there will be no break upSmile

If there is a break up I will take a break from the show and the forum too. I am very much hurt seeing people wanting break up here. Ouch Only u,kaushi and 2-3 people here supporting me and I am feeling lonely here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9-Rumi-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Go on the link I gave in 1st comment n say tht we don't want breakupSmileSmile

Sure dear..I'll use all my email ID.Big smile

Ya because these results will be taken in consideration n even if they showed pia angry then she will be back to abhay after 2 episodesLOLLOLLOLLOL

-Rumi-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

But here in IF evryone supporting break up. If they visit IF and see these replies they will think people want break up. I always saw cvs visit IF. They show what we want to see. Last time I wrote a topic we want abhiya confession and they showed it. Fake hi sahi but confession to that. But here everyone motivates cvs to break up abhiya by giving logic. I am very very much upset. I thought people will voice against it and cvs willn't show break up. But now they will surely show it.

Well sanchi star one forwards these replies as well of public opinion n ppl there are not supporting break up even on official page of PKYEK on facebook everyone is against break up so there will be no break upSmile

If there is a break up I will take a break from the show and the forum too. I am very much hurt seeing people wanting break up here. Ouch Only u,kaushi and 2-3 people here supporting me and I am feeling lonely here.
Sanchi its not just forum results they will view star one public opinion results n there nobody wants breakup so this forum results doesn't matter much main is the public opinion result so relaxSmileSmile

-Rumi-

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

don't worry Sanchita...
just visit starine link given by Archi..
u'll c evrybdy is against break-up so jst chill yaar...Big smile

-Rumi-OriginalsFan

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

oh that means she will not know abt sid's identity and will question abhay as to why she was bitten...
that is bad, if she doesnt know sid is evil bro, then abhay cant explain by himself and tell that it was becoz of sid...and obviously anybody in pia's place would get angry...
i thought she will come to know of sid's identity with this whole episode Disapprove...
I wish too that she know about sid ..it is high time . And even abhay dont say ..she should doubt on sid and get to know about him ..after all piya know somethign about vampire . What about suddent ..silver test WinkLOL

abhina_roksOriginalsFan

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

I am with you dear...no AbhIya seperation.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index