Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What should Pia do?? star one article (Page 15)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey friends..My dearest friends here .Hug.pleae go tp that official star oen site & let out your love fro teh shwo & ABHIYA ..VISU ..and specially answer this article as to what PIYA SHOULD DO..PLEASE..it will really help themunderstand us clear as to what we want..and also hlep them improve the show..& make them realise how much we all LOVE THIS AWESOME SHOW..OKIEE.HugDay Dreaming.please darlings do that.Embarrassed.as my comp has soem cookie problem & I am not  able to post anything on that site yaar..getting so frustrated you know..!!OuchLOL

Hema darling..we already started our mission no break up for AbhIya with belan, hockey stick and bamboo sticks.LOL

Aww..Rumi..you Romi & Nishi archi..farah..kaushiki..roopa..gosh the list is endless..& I MUST SAY I SO SO SO ADORE YOU..yaar mere liye aap log iss forum ki jaan hoHug..you all make it so lively & nice& HAPPY..!! ..you know..THANK YOU SO MUCH..GOD BLESS YO ALL. I am having a gala time reading you peoples..posts..gosh...what  A RIOT..!!ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9-rupa-OriginalsFanRumi007EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Guys keep flooding star one website with we want abhiyaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9TOTAL-ROMANTICRumi007

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Bye guys...its 1:30 am here..Sleepy

Meri team kaal decide kar lena..Tongue

Bye bye...good night...Hug

Happy hottie dreams...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICOriginalsFan

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Hey friends..My dearest friends here .Hug.pleae go tp that official star oen site & let out your love fro teh shwo & ABHIYA ..VISU ..and specially answer this article as to what PIYA SHOULD DO..PLEASE..it will really help themunderstand us clear as to what we want..and also hlep them improve the show..& make them realise how much we all LOVE THIS AWESOME SHOW..OKIEE.HugDay Dreaming.please darlings do that.Embarrassed.as my comp has soem cookie problem & I am not  able to post anything on that site yaar..getting so frustrated you know..!!OuchLOL

Hema darling..we already started our mission no break up for AbhIya with belan, hockey stick and bamboo sticks.LOL

Aww..Rumi..you Romi & Nishi archi..farah..kaushiki..roopa..gosh the list is endless..& I MUST SAY I SO SO SO ADORE YOU..yaar mere liye aap log iss forum ki jaan hoHug..you all make it so lively & nice& HAPPY..!! ..you know..THANK YOU SO MUCH..GOD BLESS YO ALL. I am having a gala time reading you peoples..posts..gosh...what  A RIOT..!!ROFL
I love u hema and hug to u dear Hug...yeh it is fun and glad u too enjoying it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9TOTAL-ROMANTICRumi007

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

NOOO in abhay team ..sid is very very evil ...bechare abhay ke liya soacho ROFLROFLROFL

Don't worry...ek team mei rehna hai toh mai Team Abhay mei hi hoon..Embarrassed

kaushiki9-rupa-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhaylove

NOOO in abhay team ..sid is very very evil ...bechare abhay ke liya soacho ROFLROFLROFL

Don't worry...ek team mei rehna hai toh mai Team Abhay mei hi hoon..Embarrassed

Hug..bye good night ...me too leaving now ..

kaushiki9Rumi007

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

thanxxx Hema
u r s sweetest Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rumi007

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Aap bhi kuch kaam nahi ho ji.. Big smile love you too...HugHugHug

If there is no mod then I could post pics of our hatiyar too...ROFLROFL

kaushiki9EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index