Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What should Pia do?? star one article - Page 9

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey friends..My dearest friends here .πŸ€—.pleae go tp that official star oen site & let out your love fro teh shwo & ABHIYA ..VISU ..and specially answer this article as to what PIYA SHOULD DO..PLEASE..it will really help themunderstand us clear as to what we want..and also hlep them improve the show..& make them realise how much we all LOVE THIS AWESOME SHOW..OKIEE.πŸ€—πŸ˜.please darlings do that.😳.as my comp has soem cookie problem & I am not  able to post anything on that site yaar..getting so frustrated you know..!!πŸ˜†

Hema darling..we already started our mission no break up for AbhIya with belan, hockey stick and bamboo sticks.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Chandu mama national hi nahi international vampires mein bhi unique piece haiπŸ˜† pata chala hospital mein hi kissey mariz ka blood suck kar rahe haiπŸ˜†

i m afraid for docs, 'cause patients ko to koi disease hogi so they r out of danger...
bt poor docs ka kya???
kaushiki9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rumi005

Hema darling..we already started our mission no break up for AbhIya with belan, hockey stick and bamboo sticks.πŸ˜†

& slaps too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
piya is just goin to react like a normal girl ,abhay had no right to erase her memory although he did to protect her ,what i m saying she is goin to react normaly ,becoz it will look odd that she l will smile at abhay knowing he bited her,with time she l come to know with truth ,go with the flow dont drag it ,dont know they r asking i dont think it is for the story line but to create hype for maha episode.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

i m afraid for docs, 'cause patients ko to koi disease hogi so they r out of danger...
bt poor docs ka kya???

For the 1st time mujhe precap dekh ke sid par gussa aaya😑😑
kaushiki9 thumbnail

hmmm , &  iwas ROFLing to see a vampire in hospital like any human🀣🀣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

archi tumhe sid ko dekhkar gussa bhe atha hey 🀣🀣🀣..but he too good in evil plotting ...πŸ˜†
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

& slaps too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry yaar..forgot that...😳

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

piya is just goin to react like a normal girl ,abhay had no right to erase her memory although he did to protect her ,what i m saying she is goin to react normaly ,becoz it will look odd that she l will smile at abhay knowing he bited her,with time she l come to know with truth ,go with the flow dont drag it ,dont know they r asking i dont think it is for the story line but to create hype for maha episode.

They r asking cause this public opinions are forwarded for the creatives as to wht public wants depending on which future tracks are decided😊😊

Rupa I am not even coming back in abhay teamπŸ˜† m still with sidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I don't want abhiya breakupπŸ˜† 

good that u r in Sid's team kyonki abhi hum Sid ki lagane wale hai 🀣...bacha sako to bacha lo usey 🀣😈 muhahahaha...
and even if u want to come back one day, u cant come in Abhay's team now 🀣...u r fired 🀣