What should Pia do?? star one article - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kaushiki9

sure Archi...πŸ˜†
vaise Chandrama darling ka kya attitude h na

i mean masters ne bulaya usse to meet them bt now he is in hospital

to ab masters ko aana padega uske pass πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

poor masters.. betoon se to pareshan to the hi ab baap ne bhi had kr de

Kaushi I will just say bichare Chand ka time kharab chal raha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wish car ki jagah he went flying atleast land slide se baach jataROFLROFL
Originally posted by rumi005

Phir toh hospital mei vampires ki mela lag jayegi...🀣🀣

🀣🀣 kagne do...
hospital staff ko kuch handsome guys dekhne ko mil jaayenge🀣 or humne bhi..

bt pta nhi ye masters h kaun , jab bhi inke entry ki baat hoti h koi na koi tradegdy ho jaati h🀣
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i dunno exactly what u mean by "breakup" but after reading Poco's post i want Abhay to leave...they have already thought over the plot...the promo itself says "kya karegi Piya jab Abhay ka sabse bada dhokha samne ayega" πŸ€”...now i m still wondering what is this DHOKHA?? πŸ˜•...i mean Abhay ka koi secret affair to nahi chal ra na Metz ke sath 🀣

lol u against Sid?? 😲...now we wont take u back in our team 🀣
....maine to team 2 days pehle hi change kar li thi from Sid to Abhay when Abhay started talking back to his big bro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DHOKHA ...πŸ˜†Abhay jsut hide tho kya hey . Well what if piya get back to abhay in next episode then i dont want then to break up . Never know what is twist

Piya can get angry with abhay ...it is fine  even then i dont want breakup.
But if she loose the trust on abhay and also if she shows her trust on sid after knowing that he knows about abhay ...i prefer abhay to leave her ..

What a news archi ..supporting abhay ...sorry archi we cant take u in abhay team 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i dunno exactly what u mean by "breakup" but after reading Poco's post i want Abhay to leave...they have already thought over the plot...the promo itself says "kya karegi Piya jab Abhay ka sabse bada dhokha samne ayega" πŸ€”...now i m still wondering what is this DHOKHA?? πŸ˜•...i mean Abhay ka koi secret affair to nahi chal ra na Metz ke sath 🀣

This is the best one.🀣🀣

lol u against Sid?? 😲...now we wont take u back in our team 🀣....maine to team 2 days pehle hi change kar li thi from Sid to Abhay when Abhay started talking back to his big bro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW did you see the written promo for ME..It was something like (I can't read Hindi well) "Kya hoga itne bade dhoka ka ilzaam" 

Originally posted by abhaylove

DHOKHA ...πŸ˜†Abhay jsut hide tho kya hey . Well what if piya get back to abhay in next episode then i dont want then to break up . Never know what is twist

Piya can get angry with abhay ...it is fine  even then i dont want breakup.
But if she loose the trust on abhay and also if she shows her trust on sid after knowing that he knows about abhay ...i prefer abhay to leave her ..

What a news archi ..supporting abhay ...sorry archi we cant take u in abhay team 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Rupa I am not even coming back in abhay teamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† m still with sidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I don't want abhiya breakupπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by vivluv

Kaushi I will just say bichare Chand ka time kharab chal raha hai πŸ˜† I wish car ki jagah he went flying atleast land slide se baach jata🀣🀣

time hi kharab hoga
nhi to aaj tak koi vampire admit hua h humans k hospital m after getting injured in a land slide πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hey friends..My dearest friends here .πŸ€—.pleae go tp that official star oen site & let out your love fro teh shwo & ABHIYA ..VISU ..and specially answer this article as to what PIYA SHOULD DO..PLEASE..it will really help themunderstand us clear as to what we want..and also hlep them improve the show..& make them realise how much we all LOVE THIS AWESOME SHOW..OKIEE.πŸ€—πŸ˜.please darlings do that.😳.as my comp has soem cookie problem & I am not  able to post anything on that site yaar..getting so frustrated you know..!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kaushiki9

time hi kharab hoga
nhi to aaj tak koi vampire admit hua h humans k hospital m after getting injured in a land slide πŸ€£πŸ€£

Chandu mama national hi nahi international vampires mein bhi unique piece haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pata chala hospital mein hi kissey mariz ka blood suck kar rahe haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey friends..My dearest friends here .πŸ€—.pleae go tp that official star oen site & let out your love fro teh shwo & ABHIYA ..VISU ..and specially answer this article as to what PIYA SHOULD DO..PLEASE..it will really help themunderstand us clear as to what we want..and also hlep them improve the show..& make them realise how much we all LOVE THIS AWESOME SHOW..OKIEE.πŸ€—πŸ˜.please darlings do that.😳.as my comp has soem cookie problem & I am not  able to post anything on that site yaar..getting so frustrated you know..!!πŸ˜†

Hema we don't want breakup of abhiya pia getting angry for 2 episodes is fine but no breakup EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

hiii HemaπŸ€—

i have posted on that website twice πŸ˜† with both of my e-mail idsπŸ˜†...

soch rhi hun teesri se bhi kr doon πŸ€£

cookies problem...
r u surfing in In-private browsing ?