Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .Angel

I'm not saying that should leave Abhay but how can she be with a guy who won't let her in or tell her things that she need/most know huh?

forget that Pia and Abhay are made for each other (not I believe in that BS anyway) I wanna ask u this can u be with a guy who continuously keep u in the dark and wouldn't answer any of ur questions?

because I wouldn't as I like to know what is going on in my BF heard...it make me feel close to him and make feel like I am a part of him.

plus I don't being kept in the dark even if it will kill me I like to be in the know.

so if Abhay fell she is the one for him then he better start talking/open up to her, she is not as weak as he seem to think.

What ever reasons are there angie I can't see them seperateOuch I love them more then sid😳😳
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But here in IF evryone supporting break up. If they visit IF and see these replies they will think people want break up. I always saw cvs visit IF. They show what we want to see. Last time I wrote a topic we want abhiya confession and they showed it. Fake hi sahi but confession to that. But here everyone motivates cvs to break up abhiya by giving logic. I am very very much upset. I thought people will voice against it and cvs willn't show break up. But now they will surely show it.
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Seriously i have doubt in upcoming track ..piya will know about abhay from sid . Then why she is not socked to know that how sid know about her blood ...i am confused
Test time for piya ...if she don't trust abhay it is better they breakup ..abhay needs to be left alone for his peace

u know Pia Rupa, she is dumb enough not 2 do so...
vo sochegi that d nt on which Sid & Piya herself were planning date for Panchi, then he came 2 know abt Abhay being Vampire & all that nonsence 
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

I'm not saying that should leave Abhay but how can she be with a guy who won't let her in or tell her things that she need/most know huh?
What do you expect from vampire to sit with piya and tell the story . He dont want piya to get into dark but somewhere destiny or can i say all the time piya being danger is leading him to do something he never wanted to do it

forget that Pia and Abhay are made for each other (not I believe in that BS anyway) I wanna ask u this can u be with a guy who continuously keep u in the dark and wouldn't answer any of ur questions?

If human love story nooo ..it is vampire story . unlike usual story . Why to compare human and vampire ...human darkness is different than vampire one .isint

because I wouldn't as I like to know what is going on in my BF heard...it make me feel close to him and make feel like I am a part of him.

plus I don't being kept in the dark even if it will kill me I like to be in the know.

so if Abhay fell she is the one for him then he better start talking/open up to her, she is not as weak as he seem to think.

i agree it is good they speak but that is there nature ...top open up they have to be relation as poco said for the right reason.

sorry archi u can put ur point too ..just my pov
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

But here in IF evryone supporting break up. If they visit IF and see these replies they will think people want break up. I always saw cvs visit IF. They show what we want to see. Last time I wrote a topic we want abhiya confession and they showed it. Fake hi sahi but confession to that. But here everyone motivates cvs to break up abhiya by giving logic. I am very very much upset. I thought people will voice against it and cvs willn't show break up. But now they will surely show it.

Well sanchi star one forwards these replies as well of public opinion n ppl there are not supporting break up even on official page of PKYEK on facebook everyone is against break up so there will be no break up😊
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

u know Pia Rupa, she is dumb enough not 2 do so...
vo sochegi that d nt on which Sid & Piya herself were planning date for Panchi, then he came 2 know abt Abhay being Vampire & all that nonsence 

She know about vampire enough to test him ...for clarifying for own doubt . She can go to any extent to unravel the truth for abhay why not something so serious about sid .
It will be foolishness if she make her self some story ...till know there are too many incidents to doubt on him
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

i don't want d breal up scene guys...

no more roona dhona, i can't take it..

already itne saare problems h & 1 more, no ways 

I know kaushi most of the public is against break up😊
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Do you think break would happen ...now way . Just for few days otherwise cv know what would be TRP . dont worry we will get abhlya back .
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously i have doubt in upcoming track ..piya will know about abhay from sid . Then why she is not socked to know that how sid know about her blood ...i am confused Test time for piya ...if she don't trust abhay it is better they breakup ..abhay needs to be left alone for his peace

Exactly...this is my question too...Piya never try to think why Abhay always warned her to stay away from Sid. For her Sid is loving, caring, charming etc etc...but she should pay attention to Abhay too...If I was in her place than I must thought at least once why he always said this way. But no..Piya is detective for Abhay only...

And this time Piya should question Sid too. But I have doubt that she will again believe Sid without any question.🤢

OriginalsFan thumbnail

Do you think break would happen ...now way . Just for few days otherwise cv know what would be TRP . dont worry we will get abhlya back .

There won't be a break up guys relax read public opinion on star one website everyone is against break up so CV's won't show breakup, she might get angry for 2 episodes max but wont break up😊😊