NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE points !!

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i though that todays episode was totally up and down !! 

NEGATIVE POINT :
* Chand getting injured 😡 !!
* Sidharth taking chand to hospital (knowing that chand is a vampire )
* Sidharth being fake towards haseena !!
* Haseena trusting  sidharth 😡😡🤬

POSITIVE POINT :
* Misha and piya are talking to each other but angrily but soon this anger will change into love ..
* Abhay got the competition papers form sidharth ..hurray !! 
* Arnab,danish and abhay in same team( to fight again sidharth )👏 !!
* sidharth could not succeed in this evil plan!! 😳 

guys this my positive and negative point about the epi ..guys even u people should share u points with me i would love to read them 😳!!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
OH god no comments !! 😭
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent post...
you made a jist of all...

i have written the similar thing in other posts as well...
let me copy it here...

pia is trying to getting back misha which she should have done long time back by staying in hostel and not going immd to Dobrial's house...but nevertheless its good to see her doing this...

1. i liked piya-misha scenes in the hostel...it was kind of entertaining and funny...i like how they will gradually show that misha will get attached to piya and then misha's anger will cool down in few days...
misha is is proving to be the star...she is really hardworking...(unlike piya who got scholarship in everything, so she cud easily get a hostel room without working), misha has to literally work hard to earn bucks to afford the hostel room...

2. i liked the new team abhay-danish-arnav trying to expose sid's evil nature and close his plans...
it was totally funny when sid threw the paper out and when he came back to collect it, sid's expression's and dialogues were worth seeing...
now abhay is trying to back fire sid's plans in a diff way by teaming up with danish-arnav...

3. panchi bursting at sid was right on her part as she wanted to know why he went to their hostel and messed up even more her relation with misha...but as usual sid has sweetly explained which made her go totally guilty...
but with this it raised suspicion in the minds of pia...i wanted her to put on detective caps and link as to why abhay usually warns her against this guy sid...

4. i wanted pia-haseena's meeting to be successful...i was disappointed that they are dragging this more...i was totally looking forward to this meeting

5. chand's hospitalization due to landslide scene was not at all required...i felt this was absolutely unnecessary to introduce as a new twist...now we will see sid more evil in trying to expose his own clan...
why does haseena have to trust so much on sid 😡
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kisivaj

excellent post...

you made a jist of all...

i have written the similar thing in other posts as well...
let me copy it here...

pia is trying to getting back misha which she should have done long time back by staying in hostel and not going immd to Dobrial's house...but nevertheless its good to see her doing this...

1. i liked piya-misha scenes in the hostel...it was kind of entertaining and funny...i like how they will gradually show that misha will get attached to piya and then misha's anger will cool down in few days...
misha is is proving to be the star...she is really hardworking...(unlike piya who got scholarship in everything, so she cud easily get a hostel room without working), misha has to literally work hard to earn bucks to afford the hostel room...

2. i liked the new team abhay-danish-arnav trying to expose sid's evil nature and close his plans...
it was totally funny when sid threw the paper out and when he came back to collect it, sid's expression's and dialogues were worth seeing...
now abhay is trying to back fire sid's plans in a diff way by teaming up with danish-arnav...

3. panchi bursting at sid was right on her part as she wanted to know why he went to their hostel and messed up even more her relation with misha...but as usual sid has sweetly explained which made her go totally guilty...
but with this it raised suspicion in the minds of pia...i wanted her to put on detective caps and link as to why abhay usually warns her against this guy sid...

4. i wanted pia-haseena's meeting to be successful...i was disappointed that they are dragging this more...i was totally looking forward to this meeting

5. chand's hospitalization due to landslide scene was not at all required...i felt this was absolutely unnecessary to introduce as a new twist...now we will see sid more evil in trying to expose his own clan...
why does haseena have to trust so much on sid 😡

oh you have made a excellent point !!
really yaar sidharth is getting too evil nowadays when he can try to expose his own family then he can do anything !! and piya is doing a excellent job i think becoz we all know that misha cant stay away form piya for a long time ..and arnab ,abhay and danish team rocks sidharth will get back this own medicine ..!! and i just wished that we could see piya meeting haseena ..😳 ! really yaar they our simply dragging the track like this !!
Edited by aromal - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aromal

really yaar sidharth is getting too evil nowadays when he can try to expose his own family then he can do anything !! and piya is doing a excellent job i think becoz we all know that misha cant stay away form piya for a long time ..and arnab ,abhay and danish team rocks sidharth will get back this own medicine ..!! and i just wished that we could see piya meeting haseena ..😳 ! really yaar they our simply dragging the track like this !!

yes till now abhay was all alone fighting with sid...he cudnt share his problem with anyone...he only used to warn pia to stay away from him without telling reasons...
but now he has got a better team...a human team who can support abhay's points...
they would rock...im really looking forward to this team's future plans...
im sure the first plan to publish the copy in newspaper would fail...
but lets wait for furthermore such plans...
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

yes till now abhay was all alone fighting with sid...he cudnt share his problem with anyone...he only used to warn pia to stay away from him without telling reasons...
but now he has got a better team...a human team who can support abhay's points...
they would rock...im really looking forward to this team's future plans...
im sure the first plan to publish the copy in newspaper would fail...
but lets wait for furthermore such plans...
yeah he has got some company..so he is not alone anymore he got his sasur to fight against sidharth and i think this plan wont go fail ..but lets see what happen now !! lets hope 4 the best to happen ..😳😳 

Edited by aromal - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...Aromal...for me that vampire tune for Abhay was back in the scene when they showed Abhay coming close to teh hostel behind Sid..it is that same old promo music..which I so so slike..& gives a nice feeling of ABHAY being a AWESOME VAMPIRE ..you know..!! I hope you all got what I am trying to say..!!😆
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww...Aromal...for me that vampire tune for Abhay was back in the scene when they showed Abhay coming close to teh hostel behind Sid..it is that same old promo music..which I so so slike..& gives a nice feeling of ABHAY being a AWESOME VAMPIRE ..you know..!! I hope you all got what I am trying to say..!!😆

oh i got u hema !! yeah this old background tune was back ..he looked so cute like aways !! when ever anyone needs to find abhay they should find him were piya is ( tu jahan main waha) !!  😆😆
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right dear ! 😃
Seriously how can he do that Sid to Chand ?? 😡
Anyways dekh te hain kya hoga tomorrow's episode mein !
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PKYEK-Abhiya

You are absolutely right dear ! 😃

Seriously how can he do that Sid to Chand ?? 😡
Anyways dekh te hain kya hoga tomorrow's episode mein !

oh man he is gone mad why is he doing that with his own father !!! he getting day by day evil !! lets see what happens now ..lets hope 4 the best !😳