Kapil shows off his singing talent-Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Kapil shows his singing talent

Winner of three comedy reality shows (Comedy Circus Ke Superstars, Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo, Jubilee Comedy Circus), Kapil Sharma will now be seen on Comedy Circus Ke Tansen that airs on Sony TV every Friday and Saturday at 9pm. Speaking about the show, Sharma says, "Comedy Circus Ka Tansen is more challenging and thrilling as there is a musical angle to it. It makes our job difficult as we have to make a singer do comedy at times." But the actor admits that he is not afraid of the singing part having sung a lot in some of his previous shows where he was appreciated by Sonu Niigaam, Anil Kapoor and Salim Sulaiman. Speaking about his preparation for the show, Sharma says, "A lot of planning is needed during the script-writing stage as the act has to be properly crafted with music and comedy. The presence of three people (Ali Asgar, Neha Kakkar and himself) in a group also makes it difficult to rehearse as there are clashes with the timing and dates of the actors." Apart from TV comedy reality shows, Kapil has signed a film with Anees Bazmee called It's My Life. "I liked the project and took it up. I will be seen along with Genelia D'Souza and Hurman Baweja in this film." Having enjoyed being a part of the film, Kapil is looking forward to doing more films. "Since I am comfortable doing comedy, I would like to do movies in this genre. However, I would also like to surprise my viewers if I get to perform a good non-comedy role as I have enjoyed acting in serious roles when I was in theatre previously."

@screenindia.com

achaa gaata hai,good

Edited by tvsucks - 12 years ago
Kapil is an amazing artist and no other actor can ever touch him in standup comedy. I believe that he is gifted and full of talent. He knows singing as well and it seems that he really works hard to improve his singing skills.😊

Sudeah and Krishna are losing their majic. kapil ke samnee paani bhartee nazaar aate hai.
Bharti has shown some tremandous improvement as well.😊 
Kapil is my favourite in comedy circus and I watch his acts sometimes.

Kapil and the bharti are the uncontested king and queen of the show...