Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maybe Abhay-Piya should break up. (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Poco do u know why I hate all ekta's shows? Not all but most. Because there is a break up in every show. In each show heroine misunderstand hero and breaks up with him. Ok, u may be fine with this. But I am not. So if there is no diff. of this show with ekta's others show Then I think I shouldn't watch it. No it's not ur fault nor ekta's. She is always like that. In fact it's my fault that I expected too much from this show. I am very emotional person unlike u who thinks logically. So if abhiya breaks up I think I should also need a break from the show. Already my day was too bad today and now I am feeling like crying. May be Abhay is only saviour of Piya. But I found a deep love in his eyes when he said Piya is his life and he is nothing without Piya and somehow I feel this relationship isn't fake anymore. But I dont know cvs. They can still show that abhay was doing all of that just to save Piya. So I think I seriously need a break. Few days earlier I made a post that we dont want abhiya breakup. But I think that post was useless. May be I need a break from this forum too.

Sanchu , meeting and separating are like ups and downs that every love story has. It happens to tes the limits of the true love that the man and the woman in question claim. If they will be forever lovey-dovey , we won't see any variation , growth or evolution. I know it is touchy to think that Abhay-Piya may part on a bad note , but then , you do believe that the love of these characters is real, right? Then, they will go running back to each-other. Abhay loves Piya with his life and she loves him too - the problem is not in their feelings. It lies in their handling of their relationship where they need to believe in each-other's strength. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77--sumana13---rupa-

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I willn't reply in any of the topic now. But I will still visit the forum as it has become my life to check the posts. Too much addiction is harmful but what to do I am already addicted.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I thought of saying they should break up after the maha episode ..reason it is test for both the way they handle the truth. It was there in my mind that they should break up for some time ...abhay need it badly .

I dont know what would be in the upcoming track ...if abhay open his mouth and piya trust her then all is wel...and if piya also trust him ( if she come back to abhay i next episode ) then she would prove that she love abhay even thought she dont understand him...yes there heart meet but not mind . Still trust is there somewhere there mind would meet hopefully

Otherwise they should break up . I have always felt that piya needs to understand abhay , his world and darkness around him. He cant sit with piya and tell her about himself . Am i expecting more from piya ...yes after all she has fallen in love with vampire . Only good thing about there relationship was trust ..otherwise piya really dont know abhay but i cant say this to abhay ..he knows piya  , love her but not ready to accept her .

This post was very much needed for everyone to understand there relationship and upcoming track where we might get to see abhlya breakup

Love you poco Smile..u said it at right time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Poco do u know why I hate all ekta's shows? Not all but most. Because there is a break up in every show. In each show heroine misunderstand hero and breaks up with him. Ok, u may be fine with this. But I am not. So if there is no diff. of this show with ekta's others show Then I think I shouldn't watch it. No it's not ur fault nor ekta's. She is always like that. In fact it's my fault that I expected too much from this show. I am very emotional person unlike u who thinks logically. So if abhiya breaks up I think I should also need a break from the show. Already my day was too bad today and now I am feeling like crying. May be Abhay is only saviour of Piya. But I found a deep love in his eyes when he said Piya is his life and he is nothing without Piya and somehow I feel this relationship isn't fake anymore. But I dont know cvs. They can still show that abhay was doing all of that just to save Piya. So I think I seriously need a break. Few days earlier I made a post that we dont want abhiya breakup. But I think that post was useless. May be I need a break from this forum too.

Sanchu!! Hug
Please don't be upset and don't think of leaving the forum! 
See, it's good in a way na? Abhay and Pia need to realise that they can't take each other for granted. Abhay needs to understand the repercussions of keeping Pia in the dark and Pia needs to understand that Abhay isn't a fool who'll do stuff just for the heck of it! And distance makes the heart grow fonder remember? Dooriyan bhi hai zaroori! Big smile

@Poco: Their lack of communication has been pissing me off for quite a while now. I'd still prefer filling up of communication gaps than a break up Ouch

Tujhe pata hai na? Abhay-Piya never get their brains in place until they go in opposite directions. Abhay doesn't talk. Piya doesn't listen. AARGH!AngryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77--sumana13--pyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Neethi my emotions are totally diff. I am wrong in my pov. But what can I do? I am like that - an emotional fool. Cant change my pov. So I also need a break from this forum. May be after some time my mood will change. I am illogical but I am what I am.

I know what you mean, Sanchu. AbhIya separation will hurt me as much as it hurts you but if it betters their relationship, it's good na? Let's face it, right now, they're together. Cool! We're getting ultra hot and romantic moments. Even better! But honestly, I'm not able to enjoy it much because somewhere, I realise that their relationship is so shallow! It hurts me, you know Ouch
Your PoV isn't wrong. We all hoped what you did. You're totally justified. I won't stop you if you need a break. It'll do you good but do come to IF and meet me in the CC? Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77-rupa-TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode and now a days PKYEK does not hold much of water for me...but I never miss your posts...for the last 2 days they were HILARIOUS!!LOL

I think the entire team should go on the vacation for a while...and meanwhile Piya needs some social skills classes and learn that everyone's business is not your business...So far only Sid, Misha, Ar-dhu, and the raichand seniors have impressed me...even if they had planned the entire show only with these characters it would have been better than what it is now..

Your FF updates are Clap. waiting for more...

TheBlackJaguar

Amulya159 Newbie
Amulya159
Amulya159

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
The article is amazing ...and I totally  agree with you...I used to feel that the truth will surely break them apart which is bad but after reading the article I feel its the best for both of them...Clap You seem to understand the characters very well...I'm definitely  looking forward to read your articles in future SmileSmile

TheBlackJaguar

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
sorry poca i beg to differ in some places...

1. abhay-piya need not break up to prove whether their love is pure or not...
well right now pia is concentrating on getting back misha which she should have done long time back by staying in hostel and not going immd to Dobrial's house...
and also she is putting her detective caps on to know who are sid's real parents...she is concerned abt it becoz when she heard the conv of sid with his mom, it looked like sid is in the same place like she was before rejected by a family...its her interfering nature (though annoying), but it was since the day 1...
and abhay on the other hand is concentrating on protecting pia and helping arnav from siddy boy...
right now they arent sharing much becoz they are busy, but that doesnt mean that their love needs to be more aggressive...it happens in every phase of life

2. i liked piya-misha scenes in the hostel...it was kind of entertaining and funny and it was not boring...i like how they will gradually show that misha will get attached to piya and then misha's anger will cool down in few days...
also as you said misha is is proving to be the star...she is really hardworking...(unlike piya who got scholarship in everything, so she cud easily get a hostel room without working), misha has to literally work hard to earn bucks to afford the hostel room...

3. today's epidose wasn't a filler actually...i liked the new team abhay-danish-arnav trying to expose sid's evil nature and close his plans...
it was totally funny when sid threw the paper out and when he came back to collect it, sid's expression's and dialogues were worth seeing...
now abhay is trying to back fire sid's plans in a diff way by teaming up with danish-arnav...

4. panchi bursting at sid was right on her part as she wanted to know why he went to their hostel and messed up even more her relation with misha...but as usual sid has sweetly explained which made her go totally guilty...
but with this it raised suspicion in the minds of pia...i wanted her to put on detective caps and link as to why abhay usually warns her against this guy sid...

5. i wanted pia-haseena's meeting to be successful...i was disappointed that they are dragging this more...i was totally looking forward to this meeting

6. chand's hospitalization due to landslide scene was not at all required...i felt this was absolutely unnecessary to introduce as a new twist...

right now the show is concentrating on other aspects and other parts of the story and that is the reason you wont find abhay-piya talking straightforwardly...so people dont get disappointed that they aren't talking directly...this is just a phase of everyone's life and a phase of pkyek...

also if piya tells abhay directly that she is trying to meet sid's parents, obviously he would stop her...and that way she will never find out the truth on her own and neither from abhay...its good that she is trying to explore sid atleast by that way she will come to know that sid is not a goog person...
abhay too cannot directly tell sid is not a good person...so how can she understand...

if we see abhay-pia talking/sharing things directly, then there will be no story to proceed...
till then analyse diff aspects of the story...

Edited by kisivaj - 05 May 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13----sanchita--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index