Maybe Abhay-Piya should break up. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Pocz..God..Here you go again.😲.to make feel Dizzy..with your breath taking writing as ever..!! but tonight I am going to write something other than praising you..🤗😆😆..!! 

You know POCZ..please dont laugh at me but I feel exactly the same ..everyday..when you write..each & everyword..and today is nothing different and the only problem is that I am not a good writer POCZ..adn that is why ..maybe I do sound a little childish or immature to some..and I have no complainst actually..because..You shoudl really know how to weave words & you have put across my feelinsg tonight of ABHIYA relation so beautifully & you have helped me release that frustration..what I had inside..because I am sohapy that you put it across for everyone to read..!! ABHAY & PIYA..need to really think about their relation..and YES THEY NEED TO KNOW..each other..Adn Pocz..I seriously feel that this week the story si moving all over but in the bargain..I feel there is a discontinuity to ABHIAY love story..I mean ..please dont mistake me..I dont mean any coochi co scenes at all..which I am crazy about ofcourse..😆😳..But I am talking about ..the intensity in their relation ship has taken a back seat..they are not at ll spending quality time together as ABhay put across that day..though it was for his own reasons of protecting Piya..I mean I seriously feel let down & feel like..this MAHA EPISODE..BUILD UP..IS GETTING DAMPENED BECAUSE OF THAT..what do you have to say..I hope you have got what I am saying..as I really dont know how to express it to you..seriously..And I actually ask all my friends..here..to please answer & explain to me whether I am feeling right or wrong..

And sorry friends I have no post today as I dint have anything to write  ON ABHIYA..but you POCA..quenched my thirst..of ABHIYA maddness...Thank you so so so much...God bless you & love you..!!
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
😆
Originally posted by kisivaj

sorry poca i beg to differ in some places...

1. abhay-piya need not break up to prove whether their love is pure or not...
well right now pia is concentrating on getting back misha which she should have done long time back by staying in hostel and not going immd to Dobrial's house...
and also she is putting her detective caps on to know who are sid's real parents...she is concerned abt it becoz when she heard the conv of sid with his mom, it looked like sid is in the same place like she was before rejected by a family...its her interfering nature (though annoying), but it was since the day 1...
and abhay on the other hand is concentrating on protecting pia and helping arnav from siddy boy...
right now they arent sharing much becoz they are busy, but that doesnt mean that their love needs to be more aggressive...it happens in every phase of life 

I am not saying anything of the above., KV. I am not saying that they should break up because their love's purity is to be proven. Obviously not. I have written in my post over and over that their love is true. My point is that they should be together for the right reasons. When there are no secrets and veils, especially from Abhay's side. 

2. i liked piya-misha scenes in the hostel...it was kind of entertaining and funny and it was not boring...i like how they will gradually show that misha will get attached to piya and then misha's anger will cool down in few days...
also as you said misha is is proving to be the star...she is really hardworking...(unlike piya who got scholarship in everything, so she cud easily get a hostel room without working), misha has to literally work hard to earn bucks to afford the hostel room... 

By saying that Misha-Piya scenes were amateurish , i mean that considering the kind of torrid tension between them , the light hearted scene seemed childish. You need more tension and emotional pull to it which was not there. Yes, the scene was entertaining in its own right. No doubt. 

3. today's epidose wasn't a filler actually...i liked the new team abhay-danish-arnav trying to expose sid's evil nature and close his plans...
it was totally funny when sid threw the paper out and when he came back to collect it, sid's expression's and dialogues were worth seeing...
now abhay is trying to back fire sid's plans in a diff way by teaming up with danish-arnav... 

Yes, it was not a filler but not written well either. Somebody like Sid , i mean as devious as Sid believing that the papers must have flown away with the wind was like , very Un-Sid. Abhay-Arnab-Danish were sensible , no doubt and that too as a team. Hopefully, they can take down Sid now. 

4. panchi bursting at sid was right on her part as she wanted to know why he went to their hostel and messed up even more her relation with misha...but as usual sid has sweetly explained which made her go totally guilty...
but with this it raised suspicion in the minds of pia...i wanted her to put on detective caps and link as to why abhay usually warns her against this guy sid...

Pancchi used her brains for a change. 😆... but Sid has her wrapped around his little finger as we saw. I wish she was the Pancchi that we had seen in the initial episodes. Piya should have used  her brains. There are enough reasons to doubt him already. 

5. i wanted pia-haseena's meeting to be successful...i was disappointed that they are dragging this more...i was totally looking forward to this meeting

6. chand's hospitalization due to landslide scene was not at all required...i felt this was absolutely unnecessary to introduce as a new twist...

They have to drag everything to the Saturday Special. So, all the drama. 😡😆

right now the show is concentrating on other aspects and other parts of the story and that is the reason you wont find abhay-piya talking straightforwardly...so people dont get disappointed that they aren't talking directly...this is just a phase of everyone's life and a phase of pkyek...

also if piya tells abhay directly that she is trying to meet sid's parents, obviously he would stop her...and that way she will never find out the truth on her own and neither from abhay...its good that she is trying to explore sid atleast by that way she will come to know that sid is not a goog person...
abhay too cannot directly tell sid is not a good person...so how can she understand...

if we see abhay-pia talking/sharing things directly, then there will be no story to proceed...
till then analyse diff aspects of the story...

The whole point is that Abhay-Piya need to COMMUNICATE because their relationship is heading towards a landslide that way. 

lol sorry just unreserved my post on page 2...do read it...its not everyday i comment on such senti posts 🤣...i bet ur pages move too fast 😆
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

😲 OMG you were an Angad and Kripa fan

Gosh I can't believe you reminder me of that dreaded track in the courtroom. 😡 I never forgive her after that and thank goodness not long after the show ended. Yikes

Ok love everything you said and you make a very compelling argument that might be incline to agree with you about Abhiya breakup but no. I know we all agree they love each other but What Love Got To With It. The problem here with these two is Comunication which is the key to any relationship for it to work. Be it lovers, friends, co-workers or boss and employer, you got my point. 😆

When will Abhay start talking and stop reading people minds. This is the only thing that anger me about him to no end. All he want's to do is control, give orders or sulk and be jealous. I don't think is fair that Piya has to played detective to know what's going on with her BF. Piya has shared every detailed of her life with Abhay and will he do the same. Piya know's Abhay and his family are vampires and his love for Metz, which we know Abhay didn't volunteer these info.

I want Abhiya to escape from all and go some where and just talk, even if they're fighting or arguing about him biting her but TALK. I don't know how Piya does it cause I don't have that kind of patience or tolerance.

Thank you. Oh, Angad-Kripa were my college OTP. One of the most passionate love stories that i ever saw on Indian TV.  I totally agree with you on Abhay-Piya. If they TALK, the break up will not and need not happen. But we know Abhay's biggest drawback, right? He is a wannabe martyr and will prefer to be hanged to death than OPEN THAT HANDSOME MOUTH OF HIS. 
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

res

ok seriously gurl how do u manage to put things so beautifully?...did i tell u that ur thoughts r most of the time similar to mine? 😆 though i cant express it in words as brilliantly as u do 🤣
umm...i used to watch KYPH but after reading ur story i wonder did i ever watch this show? 🤣...i mean i totally forgot the story, Angad-Kripa were married? LOL...i started hating that show after Kripa got married with that other guy all i rmbr 😆...crap Ekta show as it  turned out in the end 🤢
ok back to PKYEK...
first wanna ask u a question: r u a Twilight fan?...because the bond Edward-Bella shared was beyond compare...they used to talk every single thing out...lol Edward used to go to her bedroom at night and they both talked 🤣
but here...i 100% agree...Abhay shud leave...i want him to leave too (infact i wrote a story on how he will leave if u read it 😛)...he is doing no good to himself / Piya...all he thinks 24*7 is "how to protect Piya from Siddharth"...his confession was unreal, his love maybe real but like u said...ok i m quoting ur lines since i cant write as expressive as u do 😛:

Asking questions , fighting with him , telling him to go take a hike is happening because Piya has listened to Abhay's ' Stay away from me crap' and instead of trying to decipher him , she has spent her time in playing Sherlock Holmes in his life.
>> is it bcoz its a hindi serial that they fail to show the feelings deep?😕...i thought this show is unique for the factor of Piya's Unconditional and Irrevocable love for Abhay...it seemed like that when Piya used to dream on Abhay and that jealousy feeling even though she thought Abhay was father of Maya's child and even though he gave her hard attitude...they were showing some divine connection b/w them which now seem to b lost...no wonder if she suspects Abhay too

But what will he do if Piya fails him just because he didn't open his mouth and his heart? Will he believe in the love he feels or just wallow in misery and self pity criminalizing himself?  Will he have the courage to face Piya's questions and her possible hatred or will he just make that " Oh, I deserve this" face that I feel like punching most of the time.
>>thats again EXACTLY my thought...Bingo!...just like he said himself...he wont b able to face her or her hatred and guilty conscious as he is...omg this character is such a mystery , thats why my fav one too lol

So, I guess Abhay leaving Dehradun is quite cool . He needs sometime away from everyone. Piya can spend time sulking in corners and oscillate between missing and hating Abhay periodically.  They both need to understand hat you cannot spend your life asking questions , hiding secrets and giving explanations. Life is too short and precious for that.
>>👍🏼...btw Abhay wont leave till Sid is around so i guess Sid will leave too after superiors order 😊

Piya-Misha's hostels scene was stupid and amateurish ' for two sisters who are in deep hurt , it looked like cartoon network to me. Siddharth did not know what he was doing in the episode until the last 15 seconds. Haseena and Chaand made sense like always. And hopefully, Abhay will save Chaand from getting exposed, he is the savior son after all. 
>> i bet, i thought i m the only one who found that Piya-Misha hostel scene stupid 😆...and Sid was the addition to that stupidity 🤣
Abhay, Danish, Arnab team against Sid - AWESOME 🤣...ab Abhay kis-kis ko bachaega 🤣...Sid ka bas chale to wo sab ko kha jaye like he says 🤣...go for it Sid *wink*

Nish! You are always such fun to read. 😆... i don't put any extra effort into writing nor do i write what you so generously and kindly call beautiful. Its my profession and am trained to express.😆...well, i agree with you on all the points. Now, that you have said it, it will be fun to see all Raichands , including Sid out of Dehradun for a while. Abhay duniya bhar ko bachaa sakta hai lekin jab apni baari aati hai to sirf khud ki band bajwaata hai. 

I am not a Twilight fan , infact , i have hardly seen or read Twilight . But I am a Stefan-Elena fan and even their connection is divine till now. No secrets and such soul pull that it is endearing and makes you believe in the power of love. 😊
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Nish! You are always such fun to read. 😆... i don't put any extra effort into writing nor do i write what you so generously and kindly call beautiful. Its my profession and am trained to express.😆...well, i agree with you on all the points. Now, that you have said it, it will be fun to see all Raichands , including Sid out of Dehradun for a while. Abhay duniya bhar ko bachaa sakta hai lekin jab apni baari aati hai to sirf khud ki band bajwaata hai. 

I am not a Twilight fan , infact , i have hardly seen or read Twilight . But I am a Stefan-Elena fan and even their connection is divine till now. No secrets and such soul pull that it is endearing and makes you believe in the power of love. 😊

LOL Poco thinks i m fun to read? 😲 wow thats a great compliment in itself 🤣
lolz u know what, i was going thru ur replies and i found a trend that u started every reply with a "Thank you" word...but thankyou for me? 🤣 *i m only kidding 😆 i like reading ur post and replying too but then u get so many replies i wonder how can u read/answer them back thats why i dont comment often 😛*
whats ur profession btw? i wont b surprised if u r a writer/ analyst 😆
chhodo yaar, even if Abhay leaves and Piya cries i m fine with it 😆...better than "hate me i deserve it" wala attitude 😛...and Abhay can b in her imaginations and sing that song "Tu jahan, Main waha...sang-sang yu chalu tere jaise tera aasma" 🤣
omg u not watch Twilight? 😲...u must b kidding, i mean how is this possible? 😲

i agree ,the relationship needs comunication from both sides ,but the truth is abhay cant be in relationship with her ,he has accepted the fact ,he is just there to protect her because he loves her,so therefore he doesnt tell her anything .he doesnt want to break vampire rules .regarding piya  how will she know abhay she asks questions but he doesnt answer so she is used it.now abhay will feel the pain if piya questions him,doesnt trust him but then what abhay only wants to protect her ,for him her life maters more then her questions .he doesnt want to be her life partner and piya wil be in shock ,any human would be shhocked to know she is turning into vampire.she might be very angry but in the botom of heart ,she knows abhay has always protected her.
by y did u call panchi stagnant character becoz she beilives sid blindly ,u feel she is not learning from her mistakes ,i times i feel it but at the same time i feel  panchi ,is heart broken once this time its like she wants to grab hapiness ,so somewhere she doesnt want to see reality.she wants her life to be picture perfect.may be it hapen as all humans r not same.
wow Poco..awesome u sure manage to convince abt everything! i never prefer a break up and did not prefer now too, before trying out all possible solutions. but then, what u r saying is true..they r not together for right reasons...and both of them r always hiding one or other thing wid each other, n since their reasons r not right, they r preoccupied with odr things, the kind of relation that should be there or which is possible, isn;t there..mayb it should be something like giving each odr some time..."break k baad"...😊
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Pocz..God..Here you go again.😲.to make feel Dizzy..with your breath taking writing as ever..!! but tonight I am going to write something other than praising you..🤗😆😆..!! 

You know POCZ..please dont laugh at me but I feel exactly the same ..everyday..when you write..each & everyword..and today is nothing different and the only problem is that I am not a good writer POCZ..adn that is why ..maybe I do sound a little childish or immature to some..and I have no complainst actually..because..You shoudl really know how to weave words & you have put across my feelinsg tonight of ABHIYA relation so beautifully & you have helped me release that frustration..what I had inside..because I am sohapy that you put it across for everyone to read..!! ABHAY & PIYA..need to really think about their relation..and YES THEY NEED TO KNOW..each other..Adn Pocz..I seriously feel that this week the story si moving all over but in the bargain..I feel there is a discontinuity to ABHIAY love story..I mean ..please dont mistake me..I dont mean any coochi co scenes at all..which I am crazy about ofcourse..😆😳..But I am talking about ..the intensity in their relation ship has taken a back seat..they are not at ll spending quality time together as ABhay put across that day..though it was for his own reasons of protecting Piya..I mean I seriously feel let down & feel like..this MAHA EPISODE..BUILD UP..IS GETTING DAMPENED BECAUSE OF THAT..what do you have to say..I hope you have got what I am saying..as I really dont know how to express it to you..seriously..And I actually ask all my friends..here..to please answer & explain to me whether I am feeling right or wrong..

And sorry friends I have no post today as I dint have anything to write  ON ABHIYA..but you POCA..quenched my thirst..of ABHIYA maddness...Thank you so so so much...God bless you & love you..!!

don;t worry Hema..i felt the same...that Abhiya relationship, the way two people spend time together, understand each other, n each odr's problems, happiness, n all which should be there in a relation,is mising...its like they r together jus for d sake of being together, n just for d sake of living a fantasy...n living it like a reality...an aimless path.
Oh Chau darling thank you sweety.🤗.you confirmed my belief that we are CONNECTED SOULS when it comes to ABHAY & PIYA..and VISU..😆