Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

😲 OMG you were an Angad and Kripa fan

Gosh I can't believe you reminder me of that dreaded track in the courtroom. 😑 I never forgive her after that and thank goodness not long after the show ended. Yikes

Ok love everything you said and you make a very compelling argument that might be incline to agree with you about Abhiya breakup but no. I know we all agree they love each other but What Love Got To With It. The problem here with these two is Comunication which is the key to any relationship for it to work. Be it lovers, friends, co-workers or boss and employer, you got my point. πŸ˜†

When will Abhay start talking and stop reading people minds. This is the only thing that anger me about him to no end. All he want's to do is control, give orders or sulk and be jealous. I don't think is fair that Piya has to played detective to know what's going on with her BF. Piya has shared every detailed of her life with Abhay and will he do the same. Piya know's Abhay and his family are vampires and his love for Metz, which we know Abhay didn't volunteer these info.

I want Abhiya to escape from all and go some where and just talk, even if they're fighting or arguing about him biting her but TALK. I don't know how Piya does it cause I don't have that kind of patience or tolerance.

Finally someone agree with me to some extent. Piya shout on abhay fine. Piya confronting abhay fine. Piya force abhay to tell the whole truth fine. But what is the need of break up?
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

loving is not enough . 

Thank you. I obviously want Abhay-Piya together but when there are no veils between them and they both are together in the true sense without living in their individual towers. 
[/QUOTE]
so right you are , All relationships I guess have problems if we can't communicate with the other completely,... if one has to withhold a part of oneself or hide something is like cheating / being dishonest with the other and this is the reason for all breakups in real life too !!! that is what Ekta is trying to show I guess ???
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

This is so mesmerizin' PoCa .. Luv your Post from my Heart ..

As above the story , i must say that they neeed a Break up .. because if you ain't honest to each Other .. relationship would become weak enough .. there's not only Q's and seCrets to be revelaed in luv , but there must be Understandin' , respect and honor .. both must be white to eaCh other ..
If Piya has truely Luv Abhay so she must stand with Abhay .. No matter what happens further ... As Luv means to Stand with eaCh other in any situation ..  Even now both 're too indulged in Others aCtivities rather than in their Ownselves .. If a Lil breakup will happen so its Good to let  Piya understand that what Abhay feels .. she can realized sOon Of Abhay's Dark side .. they immensely luv eaCh other ... <3

Luv Abhiya <3

Thank you. You said it so right. If you are not honest with each-other , just how do you expect your relationship to survive the cold winds when they come calling? Sid can break Abhay-Piya apart like a stack of cards because even though there is trust in that relationship, there is just no faith. Especially from Abhay's side if you look at it. They both need to get transparent with each-other. Foremost Abhay. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

WOW POCO AWESOME POST I TOO AGREE WID U BIT.They shuld separate 4 sometime as v all know

Distance make the heart grow founder😊

Thank you. Abhay-Piya need to sort out themselves first , especially Abhay . Unless they do that , their relationship will always hang by a silk thread , no matter how strong their soul bond is. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

I thought of saying they should break up after the maha episode ..reason it is test for both the way they handle the truth. It was there in my mind that they should break up for some time ...abhay need it badly .

I dont know what would be in the upcoming track ...if abhay open his mouth and piya trust her then all is wel...and if piya also trust him ( if she come back to abhay i next episode ) then she would prove that she love abhay even thought she dont understand him...yes there heart meet but not mind . Still trust is there somewhere there mind would meet hopefully

Otherwise they should break up . I have always felt that piya needs to understand abhay , his world and darkness around him. He cant sit with piya and tell her about himself . Am i expecting more from piya ...yes after all she has fallen in love with vampire . Only good thing about there relationship was trust ..otherwise piya really dont know abhay but i cant say this to abhay ..he knows piya  , love her but not ready to accept her .

This post was very much needed for everyone to understand there relationship and upcoming track where we might get to see abhlya breakup

Love you poco 😊..u said it at right time.

Thank you. If upon confronting , Abhay tells Piya the truth , then, nothing like it . I do believe that Piya will understand what Abhay is trying to convey . That is IF ABHAY TALKS. I agree with your take on Abhay-Piya's equation. Maybe Abhay's understanding of Piya is deeper but what is the use if he doesn't convey to her. TALKING can solve anything but we know how thick headed both of them can get. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidi263

I haven't seen the episode and now a days PKYEK does not hold much of water for me...but I never miss your posts...for the last 2 days they were HILARIOUS!!πŸ˜†

I think the entire team should go on the vacation for a while...and meanwhile Piya needs some social skills classes and learn that everyone's business is not your business...So far only Sid, Misha, Ar-dhu, and the raichand seniors have impressed me...even if they had planned the entire show only with these characters it would have been better than what it is now..

Your FF updates are πŸ‘. waiting for more...

Thank you, Vidz. You know me. I watch the show only for Abhay. πŸ˜†... the writers need a vacation and the stylist needs a makeover so that the actors stop being an eyesore. The story needs streamlining so that everything starts making sense. Am glad that you are still reading my FF.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you. If upon confronting , Abhay tells Piya the truth , then, nothing like it . I do believe that Piya will understand what Abhay is trying to convey . That is IF ABHAY TALKS. I agree with your take on Abhay-Piya's equation. Maybe Abhay's understanding of Piya is deeper but what is the use if he doesn't convey to her. TALKING can solve anything but we know how thick headed both of them can get. 

Hmm Even we know that communication helps but is it not in there nature ..how would they start doing it . We leave mostly with what are ...can be improved for better otherwise only situation make to understand . Thats there character ...and in reality too we see all the relation have up and down due to lack of communication.

How abhay and piya would communicate each other when they are not together for right reason . That is how they are ..i wish they do improve little 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amulya159

The article is amazing ...and I totally  agree with you...I used to feel that the truth will surely break them apart which is bad but after reading the article I feel its the best for both of them...πŸ‘ You seem to understand the characters very well...I'm definitely  looking forward to read your articles in future πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Thank you. I think this is the first time you have replied in my post. I am glad that you liked what i wrote. 
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know loving alone is not everything but it becomes a prime concern making all other things secondary..!!
Pia n Abhay Love each other But I feel they were always lacking the Trust factor..!! Completely agree on the fact Abhay does not speaks up n Pia  well I believe she's curious enough to hear..? 
There primary concern was always about everything else..
Pia was always into her being Sherlock Jr.. n Abhay well He likes only to be a SuperMan/Vampy..always saving.. n I don't find these two above mentioned personality's can love each other..!!
Love is there but, has faded somewhere... their scene together shows has a passion...But, when they do some thing accept for saying I Love U A/P..
It looks it they'll fight.. again ..there Bond can only have the element n magical power of Un-Breakable only when they'll completely trust each other n Believe to love more than every other thing..!!
And trust can't be built up in days.. sometimes to re-trust someone take s a life time..
But, sometimes if their is understanding it simply needs a moment..
Abhay-Pia love has the Trust element Rite..? But Pia only trust's Abhay's Vampire power's bcoz he always saves her..
She does not know Abhay completely n vice-versa..
Abhay's loves Pia ..or her being his long lost loves DoppelGanger' I'm still confused?
His only mission is to protect Pia from every danger..making her calm saying's those 3 quote..I❀️U..

I'll love to see Abhay taking Pia alone in woods n speaking jis heart out.. n Pia  to hear every keen detailing abt Abhayendar story..!!
Pia shuld trust Abhay n tell him every other investigation she does..!!

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res poco i a m damm tired will write tommorow pakka