Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Neethi my emotions are totally diff. I am wrong in my pov. But what can I do? I am like that - an emotional fool. Cant change my pov. So I also need a break from this forum. May be after some time my mood will change. I am illogical but I am what I am.

I know what you mean, Sanchu. AbhIya separation will hurt me as much as it hurts you but if it betters their relationship, it's good na? Let's face it, right now, they're together. Cool! We're getting ultra hot and romantic moments. Even better! But honestly, I'm not able to enjoy it much because somewhere, I realise that their relationship is so shallow! It hurts me, you know
Your PoV isn't wrong. We all hoped what you did. You're totally justified. I won't stop you if you need a break. It'll do you good but do come to IF and meet me in the CC? 😳
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the episode and now a days PKYEK does not hold much of water for me...but I never miss your posts...for the last 2 days they were HILARIOUS!!😆

I think the entire team should go on the vacation for a while...and meanwhile Piya needs some social skills classes and learn that everyone's business is not your business...So far only Sid, Misha, Ar-dhu, and the raichand seniors have impressed me...even if they had planned the entire show only with these characters it would have been better than what it is now..

Your FF updates are 👏. waiting for more...

Amulya159 thumbnail
The article is amazing ...and I totally  agree with you...I used to feel that the truth will surely break them apart which is bad but after reading the article I feel its the best for both of them...👏 You seem to understand the characters very well...I'm definitely  looking forward to read your articles in future 😊😊
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry poca i beg to differ in some places...

1. abhay-piya need not break up to prove whether their love is pure or not...
well right now pia is concentrating on getting back misha which she should have done long time back by staying in hostel and not going immd to Dobrial's house...
and also she is putting her detective caps on to know who are sid's real parents...she is concerned abt it becoz when she heard the conv of sid with his mom, it looked like sid is in the same place like she was before rejected by a family...its her interfering nature (though annoying), but it was since the day 1...
and abhay on the other hand is concentrating on protecting pia and helping arnav from siddy boy...
right now they arent sharing much becoz they are busy, but that doesnt mean that their love needs to be more aggressive...it happens in every phase of life

2. i liked piya-misha scenes in the hostel...it was kind of entertaining and funny and it was not boring...i like how they will gradually show that misha will get attached to piya and then misha's anger will cool down in few days...
also as you said misha is is proving to be the star...she is really hardworking...(unlike piya who got scholarship in everything, so she cud easily get a hostel room without working), misha has to literally work hard to earn bucks to afford the hostel room...

3. today's epidose wasn't a filler actually...i liked the new team abhay-danish-arnav trying to expose sid's evil nature and close his plans...
it was totally funny when sid threw the paper out and when he came back to collect it, sid's expression's and dialogues were worth seeing...
now abhay is trying to back fire sid's plans in a diff way by teaming up with danish-arnav...

4. panchi bursting at sid was right on her part as she wanted to know why he went to their hostel and messed up even more her relation with misha...but as usual sid has sweetly explained which made her go totally guilty...
but with this it raised suspicion in the minds of pia...i wanted her to put on detective caps and link as to why abhay usually warns her against this guy sid...

5. i wanted pia-haseena's meeting to be successful...i was disappointed that they are dragging this more...i was totally looking forward to this meeting

6. chand's hospitalization due to landslide scene was not at all required...i felt this was absolutely unnecessary to introduce as a new twist...

right now the show is concentrating on other aspects and other parts of the story and that is the reason you wont find abhay-piya talking straightforwardly...so people dont get disappointed that they aren't talking directly...this is just a phase of everyone's life and a phase of pkyek...

also if piya tells abhay directly that she is trying to meet sid's parents, obviously he would stop her...and that way she will never find out the truth on her own and neither from abhay...its good that she is trying to explore sid atleast by that way she will come to know that sid is not a goog person...
abhay too cannot directly tell sid is not a good person...so how can she understand...

if we see abhay-pia talking/sharing things directly, then there will be no story to proceed...
till then analyse diff aspects of the story...

Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
When pia gets angry. Abhay should bluntly tell her...i told you to stay away from sid.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😲 OMG you were an Angad and Kripa fan

Gosh I can't believe you reminder me of that dreaded track in the courtroom. 😡 I never forgive her after that and thank goodness not long after the show ended. Yikes

Ok love everything you said and you make a very compelling argument that might be incline to agree with you about Abhiya breakup but no. I know we all agree they love each other but What Love Got To With It. The problem here with these two is Comunication which is the key to any relationship for it to work. Be it lovers, friends, co-workers or boss and employer, you got my point. 😆

When will Abhay start talking and stop reading people minds. This is the only thing that anger me about him to no end. All he want's to do is control, give orders or sulk and be jealous. I don't think is fair that Piya has to played detective to know what's going on with her BF. Piya has shared every detailed of her life with Abhay and will he do the same. Piya know's Abhay and his family are vampires and his love for Metz, which we know Abhay didn't volunteer these info.

I want Abhiya to escape from all and go some where and just talk, even if they're fighting or arguing about him biting her but TALK. I don't know how Piya does it cause I don't have that kind of patience or tolerance.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Tujhe pata hai na? Abhay-Piya never get their brains in place until they go in opposite directions. Abhay doesn't talk. Piya doesn't listen. AARGH!😡😆

@black: Seriously! Short and not-so-sweet but well put! Abhay needs to start talking and Pia needs to start listening! Honestly, I have no idea where Abhay's brains are when it comes to the obvious situation of Pia being in more danger by NOT knowing about Sid. And Pia's brains have also gone to take a hike! I mean, aap kisiko kitna benefit of doubt de sakte ho? Even today, she did not suspect Sid! Abhay's warning, Sid lying about his parents, and now lying about being in the hostel! Woman, get back your brains! 😡 😭
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I know what you mean, Sanchu. AbhIya separation will hurt me as much as it hurts you but if it betters their relationship, it's good na? Let's face it, right now, they're together. Cool! We're getting ultra hot and romantic moments. Even better! But honestly, I'm not able to enjoy it much because somewhere, I realise that their relationship is so shallow! It hurts me, you know
Your PoV isn't wrong. We all hoped what you did. You're totally justified. I won't stop you if you need a break. It'll do you good but do come to IF and meet me in the CC? 😳

Ya I will visit here but will be a silent visitor. Instead of break up I thought that Piya confront abhay and ask him why he did that? May be she will do it after knowing sid's truth. I wanted finally abhay tell her the truth. The full story of abhyendra-maithili-sid. Then Piya would understand him and will support him. I was about to make such a topic. But now I willn't. Since everyone thinks break up is necessary so cvs will show it. As it is said majority wins.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Ya I will visit here but will be a silent visitor. Instead of break up I thought that Piya confront abhay and ask him why he did that? May be she will do it after knowing sid's truth. I wanted finally abhay tell her the truth. The full story of abhyendra-maithili-sid. Then Piya would understand him and will support him. I was about to make such a topic. But now I willn't. Since everyone thinks break up is necessary so cvs will show it. As it is said majority wins.

No, Sanchu! I said na, I'll prefer them finally talking then breaking up. I'm on the same boat as you, hun! I would also prefer Pia confronting Abhay and Abhay finally telling her everything. And if it actually reaches the break-up stage, then honestly, I might take a break as well because I'm still watching this show only and only for AbhIya now. Otherwise, I don't like it much any longer
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, you r right loving is not enough, trusting ur beloved in bad situation is essential in any relationship. you know i was a litttle confused when panchhi confronted Sid about going to hostel and he gave a lame excuse, Pia doubted him but same time she forces herself to believe him and when Abhay tells her to believe him she wants reasons. well its logicall to  be reasonal but sometimes u need to put ur trust in ur loved one.
Anyway i hope after the big confrontation after a little misunderstanding ,after a little soul searching they will  be together again.

Talking of Kaisa ye Pyaar Hai( it's one of my fav serials) reminds me of a scene very dear to me.It's After Prithvi is revealed to be culprit Kripa weeps in church saying she doesn't deserve Angad and Angad says, "you don't deserve me , becoz u own me". Even after all these years this dialogue seems to be imprinted in my memory.

Love
Sangeeta