Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pallavi_bs

ii fully agree with you there is nothing left to say as you said everything i think you are right they should bealup for good and bad reasons mainly for themselves
and should become one for only there so called not shown eternal true matured love

Thank you. I obviously want Abhay-Piya together but when there are no veils between them and they both are together in the true sense without living in their individual towers. 
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
edited *
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Poco do u know why I hate all ekta's shows? Not all but most. Because there is a break up in every show. In each show heroine misunderstand hero and breaks up with him. Ok, u may be fine with this. But I am not. So if there is no diff. of this show with ekta's others show Then I think I shouldn't watch it. No it's not ur fault nor ekta's. She is always like that. In fact it's my fault that I expected too much from this show. I am very emotional person unlike u who thinks logically. So if abhiya breaks up I think I should also need a break from the show. Already my day was too bad today and now I am feeling like crying. May be Abhay is only saviour of Piya. But I found a deep love in his eyes when he said Piya is his life and he is nothing without Piya and somehow I feel this relationship isn't fake anymore. But I dont know cvs. They can still show that abhay was doing all of that just to save Piya. So I think I seriously need a break. Few days earlier I made a post that we dont want abhiya breakup. But I think that post was useless. May be I need a break from this forum too.

Sanchu!! πŸ€—
Please don't be upset and don't think of leaving the forum! 
See, it's good in a way na? Abhay and Pia need to realise that they can't take each other for granted. Abhay needs to understand the repercussions of keeping Pia in the dark and Pia needs to understand that Abhay isn't a fool who'll do stuff just for the heck of it! And distance makes the heart grow fonder remember? Dooriyan bhi hai zaroori! πŸ˜ƒ

@Poco: Their lack of communication has been pissing me off for quite a while now. I'd still prefer filling up of communication gaps than a break up

Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is so mesmerizin' PoCa .. Luv your Post from my Heart ..

As above the story , i must say that they neeed a Break up .. because if you ain't honest to each Other .. relationship would become weak enough .. there's not only Q's and seCrets to be revelaed in luv , but there must be Understandin' , respect and honor .. both must be white to eaCh other ..
If Piya has truely Luv Abhay so she must stand with Abhay .. No matter what happens further ... As Luv means to Stand with eaCh other in any situation ..  Even now both 're too indulged in Others aCtivities rather than in their Ownselves .. If a Lil breakup will happen so its Good to let  Piya understand that what Abhay feels .. she can realized sOon Of Abhay's Dark side .. they immensely luv eaCh other ... <3

Luv Abhiya <3

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW POCO AWESOME POST I TOO AGREE WID U BIT.They shuld separate 4 sometime as v all know
Distance make the heart grow founder😊
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neethi my emotions are totally diff. I am wrong in my pov. But what can I do? I am like that - an emotional fool. Cant change my pov. So I also need a break from this forum. May be after some time my mood will change. I am illogical but I am what I am.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Poco do u know why I hate all ekta's shows? Not all but most. Because there is a break up in every show. In each show heroine misunderstand hero and breaks up with him. Ok, u may be fine with this. But I am not. So if there is no diff. of this show with ekta's others show Then I think I shouldn't watch it. No it's not ur fault nor ekta's. She is always like that. In fact it's my fault that I expected too much from this show. I am very emotional person unlike u who thinks logically. So if abhiya breaks up I think I should also need a break from the show. Already my day was too bad today and now I am feeling like crying. May be Abhay is only saviour of Piya. But I found a deep love in his eyes when he said Piya is his life and he is nothing without Piya and somehow I feel this relationship isn't fake anymore. But I dont know cvs. They can still show that abhay was doing all of that just to save Piya. So I think I seriously need a break. Few days earlier I made a post that we dont want abhiya breakup. But I think that post was useless. May be I need a break from this forum too.

Sanchu , meeting and separating are like ups and downs that every love story has. It happens to tes the limits of the true love that the man and the woman in question claim. If they will be forever lovey-dovey , we won't see any variation , growth or evolution. I know it is touchy to think that Abhay-Piya may part on a bad note , but then , you do believe that the love of these characters is real, right? Then, they will go running back to each-other. Abhay loves Piya with his life and she loves him too - the problem is not in their feelings. It lies in their handling of their relationship where they need to believe in each-other's strength. 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I willn't reply in any of the topic now. But I will still visit the forum as it has become my life to check the posts. Too much addiction is harmful but what to do I am already addicted.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I thought of saying they should break up after the maha episode ..reason it is test for both the way they handle the truth. It was there in my mind that they should break up for some time ...abhay need it badly .

I dont know what would be in the upcoming track ...if abhay open his mouth and piya trust her then all is wel...and if piya also trust him ( if she come back to abhay i next episode ) then she would prove that she love abhay even thought she dont understand him...yes there heart meet but not mind . Still trust is there somewhere there mind would meet hopefully

Otherwise they should break up . I have always felt that piya needs to understand abhay , his world and darkness around him. He cant sit with piya and tell her about himself . Am i expecting more from piya ...yes after all she has fallen in love with vampire . Only good thing about there relationship was trust ..otherwise piya really dont know abhay but i cant say this to abhay ..he knows piya  , love her but not ready to accept her .

This post was very much needed for everyone to understand there relationship and upcoming track where we might get to see abhlya breakup

Love you poco 😊..u said it at right time.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Sanchu!! πŸ€—
Please don't be upset and don't think of leaving the forum! 
See, it's good in a way na? Abhay and Pia need to realise that they can't take each other for granted. Abhay needs to understand the repercussions of keeping Pia in the dark and Pia needs to understand that Abhay isn't a fool who'll do stuff just for the heck of it! And distance makes the heart grow fonder remember? Dooriyan bhi hai zaroori! πŸ˜ƒ

@Poco: Their lack of communication has been pissing me off for quite a while now. I'd still prefer filling up of communication gaps than a break up

Tujhe pata hai na? Abhay-Piya never get their brains in place until they go in opposite directions. Abhay doesn't talk. Piya doesn't listen. AARGH!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†