Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Ohh one more cliff hanger today D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sana786a

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Oh plz for heaven sake ...tests!!! ...unconsciousness should be cured through other ways ...dnt tell me that tests results would show calcium deficiencyClown

Sarje in jail ...??? hmm my prediction also coming true kya ?Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sana786adarshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Alka tells that it's because of Albela & sarja... that Chandu was shot... all are shocked...

in jail... Pakya informs him that Niru is in shock so it will take her some time... and then informs about Albela... Sarja tells he wants to come out of the jail soon... he remembers Susheela's slap,Maruti's & Niru;s  taunt of calling him a murderer... he gets teary ... when he sees Susheela standing in front of him angrily... he feels happy... but boy is he in for a big shock... awww poor Sarja...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Faiza_samsana786a

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Alka tells truth that Chandu was shot in gangwar between Sarjaa and Albela. Ranshinge informed baba about same. Sushila is shocked.

Next day, Sarjaa is in jail. His gang informs him about Niru's state. He is not interested... Pakkya tells him that they got info about Albela's whereabout... Sarjaa doesnt look interested... He just tells them make arrangement to take him out... He remembers all people taking him responsible for Chandu's death...

Sushila comes to meet Sarjaa in jail... Shocked
Epi ends

Faiza_samsana786a

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Oh plz for heaven sake ...tests!!! ...unconsciousness should be cured through other ways ...dnt tell me that tests results would show calcium deficiencyClown

Sarje in jail ...??? hmm my prediction also coming true kya ?Angry

aap bhi koi prediction kya? Shocked and that also came true? honestly, we all should be starting jobs like the mystique fortune teller in circus...

hey, what if Niru is found preggya nd since sarje is in jail he cant say that he married her so Al takes Niru to hiding place and marries her? Silly 

i seriously should get a grip LOL

smiley121sujji0609

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Originally posted by sujji0609

i wonder who is giving voice to Susheela today??? it's not her voice for sure...

Sonali remembers all his moments with Chandu & cries... [Rashmi was fab here]

Niru is given injection... Pakya-Balya come to check on her & ask the doc when she'll get alright & that she needs to get perfectly alright... doc assures everything will be fine...

Anyways Maruti-Damu return home...  Damu tells Alka... Susheela is busy in cursing the family of the one who killed Chandu... Alka tells why are you cursing us... Maruti asks her to keep shut but she doesn't listen... and tells that Chandu was shot...

Scene coming up - Teary Sarja in jail... Pakya informs him that they have figured out Albela's hiding place & they will kill/beat him,... Sarja doesn't look interested...
awww my hottie in jail churo usey idiotsssCryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Episode was very much gripping!!! I can see writers has been changed for serial!!
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Episode was very much gripping!!! I can see writers has been changed for serial!!

they changed writers again? Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index