Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Oh plz for heaven sake ...tests!!! ...unconsciousness should be cured through other ways ...dnt tell me that tests results would show calcium deficiency๐Ÿคก

Sarje in jail ...??? hmm my prediction also coming true kya ?๐Ÿ˜ก

aap bhi koi prediction kya? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and that also came true? honestly, we all should be starting jobs like the mystique fortune teller in circus...

hey, what if Niru is found preggya nd since sarje is in jail he cant say that he married her so Al takes Niru to hiding place and marries her? ๐Ÿคช 

i seriously should get a grip ๐Ÿ˜†

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sujji0609

i wonder who is giving voice to Susheela today??? it's not her voice for sure...

Sonali remembers all his moments with Chandu & cries... [Rashmi was fab here]

Niru is given injection... Pakya-Balya come to check on her & ask the doc when she'll get alright & that she needs to get perfectly alright... doc assures everything will be fine...

Anyways Maruti-Damu return home...  Damu tells Alka... Susheela is busy in cursing the family of the one who killed Chandu... Alka tells why are you cursing us... Maruti asks her to keep shut but she doesn't listen... and tells that Chandu was shot...

Scene coming up - Teary Sarja in jail... Pakya informs him that they have figured out Albela's hiding place & they will kill/beat him,... Sarja doesn't look interested...

awww my hottie in jail churo usey idiotsss๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
darshana23 thumbnail
Episode was very much gripping!!! I can see writers has been changed for serial!!
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Episode was very much gripping!!! I can see writers has been changed for serial!!

they changed writers again? ๐Ÿ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju, u definitely are a spy from CVs๐Ÿ˜†

but instead of collecting info as spy, you are giving them away ๐Ÿ˜†  why every prediction you say comes true?

aur nishi bhi, well done

@ bold hehehe you said it yourself...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lagta hai at times my thinking matches with them.๐Ÿ˜ณ...  but you know something i never want them to work... because poor Sarja is always attacked...๐Ÿ˜ญ
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks guys 4 da update ๐Ÿค—but agar sarja par kisi aur ney haath utaya i am gnna break der hand in 2 peices ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sarje not inmterested to take revenge on AL? ๐Ÿฅบ kya aur dhulai meine nahi dekh sakte? ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

usma i feel after seeing the last part... Sarja did want to do dhulai to Albela... but i guess his mind is going to change after Susheela bursts on him...  as she is also going to taunt him as a murderer...
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

dont worry about sarje...kehta hai na...Koyla jalke jalke sone hoti๐Ÿ˜ณ  (though according to chemical science thats not possible๐Ÿ˜›)...but shayyed all those attacks will turn him good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

thnks guys 4 da update ๐Ÿค—but agar sarja par kisi aur ney haath utaya i am gnna break der hand in 2 peices ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Agar ab kisine maara na usse...To hum dono milke tod phod denge usse...
Smiley, wanna join the gang ๐Ÿ˜‰
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

aap bhi koi prediction kya? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and that also came true?yeah just b4 epi , i posted in KAT na that i dont wanna see sarje in jail ..and voila that happens honestly, we all should be starting jobs like the mystique fortune teller in circus...circus mein?๐Ÿ˜†