Live commentary - 05 May 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
PMMKA Started!
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
mujhe back seat chahiyeh will cringe and watch
as Nishi told Sarja is arrested... and Usma as i told he was arrested then & there because Maruti did not want him to be seen before his eyes...
Ranshinge comes to spot. Maruti cries for Chandu and asks what was the fault of Chandu that it happened to him. Ranshinge tells him truth.

One more slap for Sarjaa!! Maruti asks Ranshinge to arrest Sarjaa... Sarjaa is arrested. Maruti completes final rituals... Anton uncle is also there
Niru recollects that event again and wakes up screaming again... But in few minutes she faints down again...
Maruti's boss tells that gang rivalry is the root cause & that Chandu was shot... Anton is there where the funeral is kept... [PS they did not tell who told the police about that] Gosh poor Sarja was slapped... and he did not utter a word when Maruti was asking him... he just looked teary...  his allies feel bad for Sarja... Damu holds crying Maruti... later Maruti lights the body... Niru feels it and shouts Chandu... Doc comes to put injection...

coming up - Alka tells Susheela that Chandu was shot... and was not run over by the car... Susheela is shocked...
Originally posted by sujji0609

as Nishi told Sarja is arrested... and Usma as i told he was arrested then & there because Maruti did not want him to be seen before his eyes...

sujju, u definitely are a spy from CVs๐Ÿ˜†

but instead of collecting info as spy, you are giving them away ๐Ÿ˜†  why every prediction you say comes true?

aur nishi bhi, well done

Sujju u r defo CVs spy... ur prediction always comes true
Haan sujji , u r awesome ..every prediction of urs comes true๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Haan sujji , u r awesome ..every prediction of urs comes true๐Ÿ‘

and she hardly posts those in my prediction thread๐Ÿ˜ก

sujju...tera baand baja diyunga ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜› dont worry dear, just joking,๐Ÿ˜† love your awesome optimistic predictions