Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 98)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21894

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Interview is quite old. Probably its same interview taken during Rani's
pregnancy track where interviewer asked very much stupid question "What if you get pregnant in real life?" and we gave all gaaliyas to reporter.

This interview is extended version of that only. Anju talked about past
that she was working with Natrang theater. Current track about Rani's pregnancy. But later interview was so much focused on her relationship with Kapil.

Reporter asked her about Kapil and her relationship.And she replied.

"She and Kapil are great friends. They go together out during lunch and tea breaks." She mentioned name of her fav. restaurant where they used to go and its on Mira Road. She said she stays in Mira road so less travel for her as RKAB set was also near to Mira road only.

What she likes in Kapil.

"Kapil is very much simple, straightforward and down to earth person. He will never say anything bad about anyone at his back. She enjoys his company as she feels comfortable with him. And if there is any issue in her personal life, he helps to solve it".

What Kapil likes in you.

At first she replied "Well, Kapil can answer this better". But continued, "He likes the fact I am simple. But one more thing, which he often tells me. He likes that I mind my own business and don't get friendly with everyone unnecessarily"


TBC...

Edited by darshana23 - 15 May 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21894

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
If you both are comfortable with each other then whats ur take on live-in relationship.

"I am very much traditional, reserved and from conservative family. I dont believe in live-in relationship. I believe in marriages completely. My parents has trusted me a lot and its my responsibility to never let them down for anything"

Interviewer predicted that this closeness can turn into long-term relationship. Embarrassed Heart
Next question to her, if she wants to get married with Kapil whether her parents will give permission.


She replied quickly "Why not? Kapil has all quality which any decent guy should have. I dont think there should be any problem. But I am not yet ready for marriage as I am too young. And it will happen with parents consent only"

Whats ur take on girl's getting pregnant at early age?

"Its really complicated situation and one should think a lot before standing at such stage. She was hinting that girl should do such things after marriage only. Coz doing such things means cheating ur loved ones who had faith on you".

Reporter added remark that she is quite matured compared to her age. And gave all answer sensibly.


Edited by darshana23 - 15 May 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Interview is quite old. Probably its same interview taken during Rani's
pregnancy track where interviewer asked very much stupid question "What if you get pregnant in real life?" and we gave all gaaliyas to reporter.

This interview is extended version of that only. Anju talked about past
that she was working with Natrang theater. Current track about Rani's pregnancy. But later interview was so much focused on her relationship with Kapil.

Reporter asked her about Kapil and her relationship.And she replied.

"She and Kapil are great friends. They go together out during lunch and tea breaks." She mentioned name of her fav. restaurant where they used to go and its on Mira Road. She said she stays in Mira road so less travel for her as RKAB set was also near to Mira road only.

What she likes in Kapil.

"Kapil is very much simple, straightforward and down to earth person. He will never say anything bad about anyone at his back. She enjoys his company as she feels comfortable with him. And if there is any issue in her personal life, he helps to solve it".

What Kapil likes in you.

At first she replied "Well, Kapil can answer this better". But continued, "He likes the fact I am simple. But one more thing, which he often tells me. He likes that I mind my own business and don't get friendly with everyone unnecessarily"


TBC...
hehehe yes that start of the interview was such a stupid oneLOLOuch when the reporter asked about pregnancyAngry... except for the best friends tag & they go out with each other.Day Dreaming... i wanted to really throw something at the interviewer that time..LOL
 
Wow such a sweet interviewDay Dreaming... i have never read this beforeCry... she stays at Mira RoadBig smile... chalo we got to know where she stays as wellTongue... as Kaps stays at Malad.Blushing...
 
 
 
Awww i read this almost 10 times what they love about each other... me lost in Kanjali dreamlandHeartDay DreamingBlushing
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21894

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
sujju, I posted second part too... check the prev. page Embarrassed Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

If you both are comfortable with each other then whats ur take on live-in relationship.

"I am very much traditional, reserved and from conservative family. I dont believe in live-in relationship. I believe in marriages completely. My parents has trusted me a lot and its my responsibility to never let them down for anything"

Interviewer predicted that this closeness can turn into long-term relationship. Embarrassed Heart
Next question to her, if she wants to get married with Kapil whether her parents will give permission.


She replied quickly "Why not? Kapil has all quality which any decent guy should have. I dont think there should be any problem. But I am not yet ready for marriage as I am too young. And it will happen with parents consent only"

Whats ur take on girl's getting pregnant at early age?

"Its really complicated situation and one should think a lot before standing at such stage. She was hinting that girl should do such things after marriage only. Coz doing such things means cheating ur loved ones who had faith on you".

Reporter added remark that she is quite matured compared to her age. And gave all answer sensibly.
WowBig smile... she has answered the same way as Kaps answered when he was asked about live in relationshipsHeart...gosh no wonder they are perfect for each other...Blushing
 
 
Wow so she feels her parents have no issues with her marrying himDay Dreaming...  then why are they holding backCryBroken Heart... i guess it's because he happens to be the eldest & she happens to be the youngest in their respective familiesBroken Heart... but the fact i'm loving more & more they really can't let go off each otherHeart... and continue to be supportive of each other...Day Dreaming
 
 
Gosh after reading her side as well.Heart... I'm really really proud of being a Kanjali fanDay Dreaming... love them so much...!!!!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

sujju, I posted second part too... check the prev. page Embarrassed Day Dreaming
yes diii... that's so sweet...Heart thanks a lot for this lovely treat...Hug
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21894

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Sujju, interviewer highlighted her promptness when she was asked
about question her parents approving their relationship.. Kanjali
marriage is one of the dream of their fans. Day Dreaming Heart

But kya kare, as her mom said ussake aage do truck khade hain.. UnhappyThats the biggest problem! Kapil is eldest and she is youngest in her family. Ouch

However I also love them how they continue to give support to each other. Embarrassed I am in office and cant open that PDF here right now. But I will paste interview word to word when I am back Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21894

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

One should know where to draw the line

 

In a candid chat, ANJALI ABROL of 'Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat' fame talks about her small screen experience and if she would like to marry her best friend and co-star Kapil Nirmal

 

The Kashmiri beauty Anjali Abrol, who plays the lead role in the serial 'Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat', is yet to complete her 12th std, but is playing a character far older than her real age. At this juncture in the serial, Anjali will be seen coming back to Kapil to inform about her pregnancy. "How could this happen to me in real life! I am still not prepared for marriage. I am just 19 and half!" exclaims the young actress when asked if such a situation could ever happen in her real life. "And in real life I would never get pregnant before my marriage is solemnized with the consent of my parents. I am a staunch believer and follower of the Indian culture. Also, whatever lessons have been taught to me by my parents have already gone deep down into my blood stream. And why not? My parents have always supported me and my three siblings. They have never let us down, so it is our duty to uphold their prestige," she adds.

 

Coming to acting, how did she step into this field? "I was associated with Natrang theatre in Jammu. I happened to appear for the auditions of this serial that were taking place in my hometown. Though I had auditioned for a bubbly character, I was offered this character in 'RKAB'. But I identify with it totally as I too am a shy, homely girl. I do not make friends easily. Not that I'm an introvert but my mental level needs to gel with that person," shares Anjali. She adds that she was lucky to have bagged the role purely on the basis of merit and did not face any casting couch or any such uncomfortable situations.

 

"The girls need to draw their lines," she says matter-of-factly. If sources are to be believed, Anjali has become a very close friend of her co-star Kapil Nirmal. They even keep going for outings after shoot. The actress agrees,"Yeah, we are best friends. We do go out for lunch or tea during our free time. Our favourite place is Dara Lunch Home in Mira Road, near our sets. In fact I reside in Mira Road, so it saves my travelling time."

 

So can this friendship lead to a live-in relationship, something which has become quite common in today's times? "No, not at all. I belong to a conservative family and I have to respect the feelings of my parents more than anyone else's. They have trusted me and allowed me to come down to Mumbai and pursue my chosen profession. More

over, I believe in the institution of marriage," she says firmly.

 

Ask if she thinks she can take her relationship with Kapil to something more special - may be marriage, and Anjali

replies in a non-committal way, "We are just good friends at the moment. I like Kapil as he is decent, straightforward and very humble. He makes me feel comfortable in his company. He readily solves any issues plaguing me. He is one person who will never talk behind anyone's back. I like him as a person."

 

And what does Kapil like in her? Laughs and says, "Kapil can answer that question better." A little coaxing

and she says, "Actually he likes my softness and he often tells me that the one thing he likes in me is that I always mind my own business and don't mix up unnecessarily."

 

Looks like it's a two-way admiration and might not take much time to turn into a relationship. But will Anjali's parents be ready to get her married to Kapil? "Why not? They should," comes the instant answer. "He is not all that bad. He has everything that a decent guy needs to have in him," Anjali adds with a laugh, though she clarifies that she's too young to think of marriage now. And for a change, this young actress has no Bollywood dreams. "I am satisfied with

the small screen. I do not think I can fit into the big screen," is her honest reply.

 

Though in the serial, Anjali is shown as getting pregnant, the actress' message to young girls is to stay safe of such complex situations in real life. "See that you become pregnant in a dignified way. Before bringing a new life into this world you have to think of him/her more than yourself." Quite mature words for her age,

we see. Here's wishing Anjali all the best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04usmrasulsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index