Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 74)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Kanjali!!! Day Dreaming   Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  unhi ko to saath dekhane ke liye marr rahe hain... I

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
more people seem to read written updates now and what a shame that its happening at such late time...serious miscalculation by reliance big production...and just when they even changed the montage to attract more viewers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
actually I am quite tentative whether he should accept such shows or not if at all offered... Adventure based is fine... He loves to do that... But rest of the janta approached for the show is just Dead

Those all are Big Boss kind of shows contestants and there are hardly few to whom Kapil knows...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

more people seem to read written updates now and what a shame that its happening at such late time...serious miscalculation by reliance big production...and just when they even changed the montage to attract more viewers...

Sumi, shows making on-air and off-air is always decision taken by channel and PH hardly has their interference in it...
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Usma... i'm still being optimistic about the show... even if TB article comes & states the same... i'll still wait & watch till 3rd june... many are not liking the fact the show is ending... many are taking interest in the show now...  only thing i can do now is offer silent prayers to God...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123darshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
bottom line is in India perhaps adventure shows are not relaly adventure shows...they are just people bitching each others in  a more natural setting ...i still remember that "iss jangle se mujhe bachao" where shweta and Chetan (that musclemen of NB4)participated...gosh contestants were all celeb and they rot in behavior Dead...

but if SP can make a real adventure show and not like SRKs Zoor ki Jhatka, ( am sorry sujju but that show was disgusting to me too), I am all  for seeing kaps there

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Kanjali!!! Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming  unhi ko to saath dekhane ke liye marr rahe hain... I
haan diii... i really hope we get to see them soon... Cry
Cry

would love to see a love story like Kaps in a character like Sarja maybe little different but with the same arrogant flavour & Anju as a temptress who ultimately calms him.Day Dreaming... sorry i just can't stop day dreaming about seeing them together...Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04usmrasuldarshana23

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Darshu I am also not so sure how Survivor is done here -  but these adventure kind of shows have and element of drama too and even though the activities may not be scripted but the dramatics part surely could be scripted and not sure how Kapil will deal with such situations.

Although we all know that he is a straight forward honest and sensible guy but in the controlled situations of reality shows it is very different.

Like I read Sara Khan interview and she also said that when she came out of big boss she saw a totally different scenario and opinions abt her.

They do this abroad too in UK and US where the editing is done is a way that gives more TRP's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123darshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index