Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh hi Sujji,

Sujji thank God u are here bec Darshu wants some help and you are the best person for that bec Amit Dua is also in your friends list
Originally posted by suranji

sujji did u notice the one which had him on the mobile with someone ???? he is smiling .. 😊  😊  😊  😊
wonder why ??  or better yet wonder who ???  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
hehehe yes dear... he looked so cute & adorable❀️... awww really pray & wish what we all feel is true...😍
Yeah sujji , i know what r u trying to say and we wont b chivvied him that much ever😳...am glad if he is doing some efforts to promote the show in terms of uploading pics n all ...and about the show ending , well , if it has to be an end , it will ...no one can change the fate ...and we wont b living in devdaas mode as we r quite prepared na ...if not PMMKA , Then we should hope fr some other awesome show ...πŸ˜ƒ
That was so quick Sujji -  we have super efficient ppl here now
Originally posted by Juna04

Oh hi Sujji,

Sujji thank God u are here bec Darshu wants some help and you are the best person for that bec Amit Dua is also in your friends list
hiii Juna diii...πŸ€—

i just posted what Darshu diii wanted...πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Juna aapi , how r u πŸ€— and yes we all know that who is the picture master amongst us πŸ˜†...she is so quick at this ...love u sujji ...am staring at that pic only😳
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Yeah sujji , i know what r u trying to say and we wont b chivvied him that much ever😳...am glad if he is doing some efforts to promote the show in terms of uploading pics n all ...and about the show ending , well , if it has to be an end , it will ...no one can change the fate ...and we wont b living in devdaas mode as we r quite prepared na ...if not PMMKA , Then we should hope fr some other awesome show ...πŸ˜ƒ
yes dear... we have already accepted it... but kya karu i still keep hoping for Kaps sake... things would work out...😭😭

I do feel he's trying to promote himself... as channel is so blind that it has still not realised the true diamond[Kaps] of the show... 😑😑
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Hi Juna aapi , how r u πŸ€— and yes we all know that who is the picture master amongst us πŸ˜†...she is so quick at this ...love u sujji ...am staring at that pic only😳
hehehe thanks Juna diii & Faizu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Faizu,

So happy to have you all here but missing Usma, smiley, nishi, Jorda and Zakia and if I missed any of our lovely friends pls forgive me
Hey girls,

I am thinking why is Kapil having so much free time today-  I hope they give him good screen time for the rest of the show...

I dont want to see just Niru and her Baba for the rest of the weekπŸ˜”