Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 63)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Juna will do... right now I am busy with office work... will catch u all later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

dezma Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Kapil's TT interview is out... Big thanks to Abi for arranging it and
kudos to you all girls for helping me out in every way u can! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Kapil's TT interview is out... Big thanks to Abi for arranging it and
kudos to you all girls for helping me out in every way u can! Big smile

DancingDancingDancing maine dekh liya interview. he is so sweet and his usual diplomatic self but after a long time we get to see him talking abt his childhood,his nature,his fears of bhoot as a child,his role in PMMKA and NB4and even he feels that they r not able to reach the ppl properly through this show and the three things ppl dont know abt him r he is very fond of hansi mazaak and a social person and has no attitudeBig smileand his favorite co star is AnjaliHeart Heart
omg he is talking abt certain fans jinko unhone kaha hai ki they have tha capacity to be good writersWinkWinkthey r very intelligent and havea good command on the diction and vacabulary. Is someone blushingBlushing

Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 May 2011 at 8:15am

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Very nice interview of Kaps...Big smile Gosh love to see him smiling...Day Dreaming. he's chooo cute...Heart

Gosh he's really funnyLOL... when he talked about one incident of childhood when he & his bro were sleeping in one room... and Kaps was scared of ghosts... he heard some noises on the terrace & tried waking up his bro... but his bro was not willing to get up... the noise was constant & Kaps was scared badly when suddenly came to the door & Kaps jumped from the bed to the ground next to his broROFLROFLROFL... only to realise it's his mother...ROFL he tells even now when he's with his bro & mom... they laugh...

Fav telly actor - Pankaj DheerTongue
Fav telly actress - Anjali AbrolHeart
Fav costar - Anjali AbrolHeart
His fav character - YudiBlushing

He tells 3 things which people don't know about him isTongue
he likes to laughEmbarrassed
he doesn't have attitudeCool
He's not a total introvert guyHeart

he tells the maximum retakes he has done for a shot it 23-24... for one scene at Raja...LOL

he talks about the 3 khansApprove
salman - for his physiqueSmile
shahrukh - he loves ddlj very much & can't imagine anyone in Srk's place...Day DreamingBlushingHeart[awww  my one fav talking about my other favHeart]
aamir - he saw dhobhi ghat & he was forced to believe that it was not aamir but a different characterSmile

He tells he doesn't have any super heroes for him it's Hanuman always...LOL

He talks about his perfume & cell phone which he uses...Big smile

He likes to scare his female friendsLOL ... and loves to see their scared expressionsWink...  [like hiding somewhere & suddenly coming out & scaring them]LOL

He tells humour is very necessary in life...Tongue

Gosh i really don't know but i felt his eyes turned teary when they asked him about loveCryBroken Heart... kind of choked up feelingBroken Heart...  and he said for him loves means trust & compatibility.Heart... and also when you begin to feel that you want her around always & more than seeing her face you want to spend talking to her...Day Dreaming

He tells that he's in contact with 8-10 loyal fansBig smile... and he's proud to have themHeart... from their messages he could make out that they have a command on vocabulary & are very intelligentBig smile... [awww cho cute naHeartHeart]

he tells that audience has to remember that an actor works on the channel demandsCry... many times an actor doesn't like what he's doing but he's forced to doCry... and i wonder when was this interview taken as he seems to be telling till now his character of Sarja has not worked out as narrated to himCry... [was it during his disappearing act of 10 daysCry]he also said Sarja is a very spicy character...Tongue

he tells Arjun is a hardworking guySmile... but they haven't shot much togetherCry... same with BKSmile... but she's a nice girlSmile... always shows her teeth [smiling always...]LOLLOLLOL

He tells he catches up with his friends at nights... Smile

Both Znd2 & NB4 were great experiencesSmile... although he doesn't get to meet anyone from Znd2 but they are all in touch with him.Big smile

I'm sorry if i have missed out something... as i have given mainly the highlights...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10smiley121Faiza_sam

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Sujji tumne to poora interview post kar diya. but have to agree he is most humblest of the tellywood starsSmile

Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 May 2011 at 8:18am

smiley121Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Sujji tumne to poora interview post kar diya. but have to agree he is most humblest of the tellywood starsSmile
yes diii i would like to say 4HsBig smile

HardworkingBig smile
HonestDay Dreaming
HumbleApprove
HandsomeHeart

Love for him for that...Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10smiley121sudhalata1Faiza_sam

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by sudhalata1

yes diii i would like to say 4HsBig smile

HardworkingBig smile
HonestDay Dreaming
HumbleApprove
HandsomeHeart

Love for him for that...Heart
Thanks yaar sujju... i too love the 4H's in KLOL..

smiley121Faiza_samsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index