Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 53)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

i guess more than epi, we are talking about montage today but Sarje marrying Niru was a major turn wasn't it (as if we didnt know that it would happen :P )

but i didnt like the way they kept viswa out of picture , Niru should ahve been given a chance to see her father after she got married, maybe Viswa wont see her but she could see him from a distance ...and i didnt get why sarje was hurrying so much ...after niru agreed to marriage, there was no need to hurry

i guess Sarja doesn't want Vishwa to witness their marriage & get upset... Sarja may look mean to Niru but he's not...  after all Vishwa has a mental problem... so what if he creates a big problem in their wedding...

Sarja was in a hurry because Pakya told him that Vishwa is getting restless... and his allies had to be with him till the wedding is over...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Faiza_sam

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Rosh u should have come earlierWink duniya mein sirf FB nahi hoti meri munniLOL kidding , i know u were busy ! but am glad to see u here ...ab daily ana ok ...Big smile

What do you mean?Shocked I do come here! Tongue
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

sumi , may be after seeing vishwa niru would have been emotional and asked sarja to take him with her where he is taking her i.e bhonsle house ...do u think the house has any space fr a paltan?ROFL ...gosh if damu-alka dont go then how would sarje manage to keep niru in house ...aik aur phighting sceneLOL aur khud socho aisay mein had vishwa come , bhonle house would have looked like a crowded market LOL

or maybe they could take viswa and scare Alka out of the house with Viswas mental cracks

jokes aprt, i still feel Niru should have been given chance to see Viswa, sarje got her more angry in name of hurrying and she can do more stupid stuff as long as she is angry Ouch

my, sushila must be so hurt seeing this, she already looks startledCry
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

sumi , may be after seeing vishwa niru would have been emotional and asked sarja to take him with her where he is taking her i.e bhonsle house ...do u think the house has any space fr a paltan?ROFL ...gosh if damu-alka dont go then how would sarje manage to keep niru in house ...aik aur phighting sceneLOL aur khud socho aisay mein had vishwa come , bhonle house would have looked like a crowded market LOL

or maybe they could take viswa and scare Alka out of the house with Viswas mental cracks

jokes aprt, i still feel Niru should have been given chance to see Viswa, sarje got her more angry in name of hurrying and she can do more stupid stuff as long as she is angry Ouch

my, sushila must be so hurt seeing this, she already looks startledCry
of course dear... Susheela is startled... Maruti is not in his senses... they won't tell anything... but Alka won't spare Sarja-Niru... she'll start ranting... only Sonali would support Sarja-Niru... it's Susheela-Maruti's silence which will prick Sarja...

Faiza_samusmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
sigh...hmm, more pricking for sarje...am not sure how will they behave with Niru though...would they get angry because they will think the girl is shameless too as she agreed to marrying this way or would they be normal with her at least 
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Sujju, You too here? How were exams yaar? Tumhe Hello bola hi nahi Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
ok, i have to go now...good night all, see you 2mro (Hope to see Rosh if i am that lucky)...

BTW, if anybody have time please post about todays epi in ED thread, today we hardly talked and talked more in CC and KAT ...not right

bye

Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
sumi , niru will also be on their hit list as they will see her as sarje's wife only ...Ouch ...susheela will again curse him that he used to refuse abt marraige when she used to ask but when he wanted , he did it without taking care of 13th day of chandu's death ...she will tell sonali that look at ur dada..u were asking favour to him na ..see what he has done ...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609Roshni.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index