Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
areey girls, plz all come back to Normal discussion mode...
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

hahahahhah   How do homeless ppl in populated countries have children dear?  How do ppl living in a small apt in a joint family have children my dear?   Bachche hone ke liye koi bhi jagah kaffi hai...😆

🤣

Kya fundaa hain Juna di!

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu did u get my pm

I want every1 here who is on FB to send request to SBS for Kapil Nirmal interview 

I have also been posting on Imagine channel to promote the show and Kapil as Sarja well -  pls read my post and if u wish copy paste it or make your own posts
have u guys watched KN's TT intv?????
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dezma

have u guys watched KN's TT intv?????

No where is it?  How new is it?  Tell us abt it
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna will do... right now I am busy with office work... will catch u all later
part 1 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLqjZQEcwjE&feature=player_embedded

enjoy 😃 
darshana23 thumbnail
Kapil's TT interview is out... Big thanks to Abi for arranging it and
kudos to you all girls for helping me out in every way u can! 😃
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Kapil's TT interview is out... Big thanks to Abi for arranging it and
kudos to you all girls for helping me out in every way u can! 😃

maine dekh liya interview. he is so sweet and his usual diplomatic self but after a long time we get to see him talking abt his childhood,his nature,his fears of bhoot as a child,his role in PMMKA and NB4and even he feels that they r not able to reach the ppl properly through this show and the three things ppl dont know abt him r he is very fond of hansi mazaak and a social person and has no attitude😃and his favorite co star is Anjali❤️ ❤️
omg he is talking abt certain fans jinko unhone kaha hai ki they have tha capacity to be good writers😉😉they r very intelligent and havea good command on the diction and vacabulary. Is someone blushing☺️
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice interview of Kaps...😃 Gosh love to see him smiling...😍. he's chooo cute...❤️

Gosh he's really funny😆... when he talked about one incident of childhood when he & his bro were sleeping in one room... and Kaps was scared of ghosts... he heard some noises on the terrace & tried waking up his bro... but his bro was not willing to get up... the noise was constant & Kaps was scared badly when suddenly came to the door & Kaps jumped from the bed to the ground next to his bro🤣🤣🤣... only to realise it's his mother...🤣 he tells even now when he's with his bro & mom... they laugh...

Fav telly actor - Pankaj Dheer😛
Fav telly actress - Anjali Abrol❤️
Fav costar - Anjali Abrol❤️
His fav character - Yudi☺️

He tells 3 things which people don't know about him is😛
he likes to laugh😳
he doesn't have attitude😎
He's not a total introvert guy❤️

he tells the maximum retakes he has done for a shot it 23-24... for one scene at Raja...😆

he talks about the 3 khans
salman - for his physique😊
shahrukh - he loves ddlj very much & can't imagine anyone in Srk's place...😍☺️❤️[awww  my one fav talking about my other fav❤️]
aamir - he saw dhobhi ghat & he was forced to believe that it was not aamir but a different character😊

He tells he doesn't have any super heroes for him it's Hanuman always...😆

He talks about his perfume & cell phone which he uses...😃

He likes to scare his female friends😆 ... and loves to see their scared expressions😉...  [like hiding somewhere & suddenly coming out & scaring them]😆

He tells humour is very necessary in life...😛

Gosh i really don't know but i felt his eyes turned teary when they asked him about love😭🥺... kind of choked up feeling💔...  and he said for him loves means trust & compatibility.❤️... and also when you begin to feel that you want her around always & more than seeing her face you want to spend talking to her...😍

He tells that he's in contact with 8-10 loyal fans😃... and he's proud to have them❤️... from their messages he could make out that they have a command on vocabulary & are very intelligent😃... [awww cho cute na❤️❤️]

he tells that audience has to remember that an actor works on the channel demands😭... many times an actor doesn't like what he's doing but he's forced to do😭... and i wonder when was this interview taken as he seems to be telling till now his character of Sarja has not worked out as narrated to him😭... [was it during his disappearing act of 10 days😭]he also said Sarja is a very spicy character...😛

he tells Arjun is a hardworking guy😊... but they haven't shot much together😭... same with BK😊... but she's a nice girl😊... always shows her teeth [smiling always...]😆😆😆

He tells he catches up with his friends at nights... 😊

Both Znd2 & NB4 were great experiences😊... although he doesn't get to meet anyone from Znd2 but they are all in touch with him.😃

I'm sorry if i have missed out something... as i have given mainly the highlights...