Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 37)

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by Nish10

Originally posted by Juna04

@sumi: you are too funny girl... LOL out of all the opitions you thought of poison...

@sujji: great post... itna retain kaise kar pati ho..sare scenes yaad hain.. my favourite would be the 6th scene though...LOL

@juna di... you are right... intimate scenes work for viewers.. they actually get to drool over these scenes... i guess most people love this romantic stuff...

Nishi you are right abt Sujji-  she is very intelligent and remembers everything from the show along with working full-time and studying for her CA exams...

I am glad we have so many varieties in talented friends in our forum
juna di due to some reason the like button is not working... may it knows that if we keep praising sujju so much woh to chane ke jhad par chadh jayegiLOL waise bhi the cv's listen to what she predictsLOL our multi talented sujju..
hehehehe Nishi lo dhadam doom ... i have got down from the chana tree...LOLLOL
lagi toh nahin LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

I dont know much about what works and does not... but love at first sight is more of attraction than love.. some are lucky that they get the right mate at first sight... (chandu got niru... My theory is that you know a person better when you live with him/her everyday under one roof.. that is why most of the problems start after one gets married..for sarja and niru they have to learn to tolerate each other especially niru..but probably living together and also thoughful incidences could bring them close,,, 
yes dear totally agree... actually one needs to know & understand that person more...  and one thing is not acceptable for me in ChandNi love story is they did not show Niru anywhere coming across Chandu's family...  and she took such a big step with Chandu... i understand she trusted Chandu beyond anything... but still would have loved had she come across atleast one member from his family...

Here both Sarja is already aware that Niru hates him so he's mentally prepared for everything... i really want to see this phase of their relationship which eventually blooms into love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10usmrasul

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Guys sorry after greeting you all I have to leave for a while as getting dinner ready - will try and come back later if not too tired...
ok diii... take care see you soon...Smile
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

@sumi: you are too funny girl... LOL out of all the opitions you thought of poison...

@sujji: great post... itna retain kaise kar pati ho..sare scenes yaad hain.. my favourite would be the 6th scene though...LOL

@juna di... you are right... intimate scenes work for viewers.. they actually get to drool over these scenes... i guess most people love this romantic stuff...

Nishi you are right abt Sujji-  she is very intelligent and remembers everything from the show along with working full-time and studying for her CA exams...

I am glad we have so many varieties in talented friends in our forum
juna di due to some reason the like button is not working... may it knows that if we keep praising sujju so much woh to chane ke jhad par chadh jayegiLOL waise bhi the cv's listen to what she predictsLOL our multi talented sujju..
hehehehe Nishi lo dhadam doom ... i have got down from the chana tree...LOLLOL
lagi toh nahin LOLLOL
ohhh so you actually want me to give you a live video of climbing a chana tree & getting down...WinkLOLEmbarrassed
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
ok, me off to dinner, hope to see you two and many others later at show time 

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

ok, me off to dinner, hope to see you two and many others later at show time 
ok dear... take care see you soon...Smile
Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i agree sujju... niru should have atleast met one of his family members.. she met sarja and sushila once in the temple.. but she was unaware who they were... me too looking forward to all the episodes from now on.. i want to watch their bond get stonger and turn to love.Day Dreaming i hope today's episode is fun..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

i agree sujju... niru should have atleast met one of his family members.. she met sarja and sushila once in the temple.. but she was unaware who they were... me too looking forward to all the episodes from now on.. i want to watch their bond get stonger and turn to love.Day Dreaming i hope today's episode is fun..
yes dear... would love to see it... i want to see atleast someone understand Sarja... to be frank i want Sonali to take the first step... now let's see how the cvs plan to show it...

today's episode... am confused... what Sarja is going to do... whether use Vishwa ??

Nish10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index