Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 36)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by sujji0609

Sujju I dont think Niru has thought of a plan yet -  all she knows is that she is forced to marry Sarja so her idea of revenge would be to be non-cooperative and rebellious with Sarja...

She would try to make life difficult for Sarja by doing exact opposite of what he would want her to do...

In the process she will see the true strength of Sarjaa as she will learn a lot from the way he handles every situation with great thoughtfulness and responsibility and in the process her respect for him will grow and grow into love dear...

It is more fun to watch the process of two ppl falling into love than love at first sight scenario...
hehe but for me love at first sight also worked out because of YuRa...  mainly because we had so many unique scenes between them before marriage... Day DreamingHeart

But here i do agree diii... it would be great to see that process... and i'm waiting to see those scenes when Niru is confused over Sarja's attitude...

@ bold... that;'s a great prediction Juna diii...  it would be fun to see Sarja not opposing to all that... or giving a fitting reply to all and her feeling that her plan went in vain...

Sujju -  I agree love at first sight also works and love after many meetings and friendship turning to love or hatred turning to love also works
Main thing is in a love story how the intimate scenes are created and presented is what makes it entertaining or boring...
i know Juna diii... i meant both the flavours work for me... provided it is presented properly... sometimes i really wish cvs had not rushed up with ChandNi love story as when their scenes started to look unique & the chemistry started building up ... they rushed & made it a love triangle...

But am really looking forward to Sarja-Niru relationship... i really want to see how Sarja faces Niru & his family in this situation...

Edited by sujji0609 - 10 May 2011 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

@sumi: you are too funny girl... LOL out of all the opitions you thought of poison...

@sujji: great post... itna retain kaise kar pati ho..sare scenes yaad hain.. my favourite would be the 6th scene though...LOL

@juna di... you are right... intimate scenes work for viewers.. they actually get to drool over these scenes... i guess most people love this romantic stuff...

Nishi you are right abt Sujji-  she is very intelligent and remembers everything from the show along with working full-time and studying for her CA exams...

I am glad we have so many varieties in talented friends in our forum
juna di due to some reason the like button is not working... may it knows that if we keep praising sujju so much woh to chane ke jhad par chadh jayegiLOL waise bhi the cv's listen to what she predictsLOL our multi talented sujju..

but of course CVs will listen to her,

see the CVs even named Kapils character after our Sujju...she is Sujata Rao so they made a Sarje Rao, a name that perfectly matches...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

@sumi: you are too funny girl... LOL out of all the opitions you thought of poison...

@sujji: great post... itna retain kaise kar pati ho..sare scenes yaad hain.. my favourite would be the 6th scene though...LOL

@juna di... you are right... intimate scenes work for viewers.. they actually get to drool over these scenes... i guess most people love this romantic stuff...

Nishi you are right abt Sujji-  she is very intelligent and remembers everything from the show along with working full-time and studying for her CA exams...

juna di due to some reason the like button is not working... may it knows that if we keep praising sujju so much woh to chane ke jhad par chadh jayegiLOL waise bhi the cv's listen to what she predictsLOL our multi talented sujju..
hehehehe Nishi lo dhadam doom ... i have got down from the chana tree...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Nish10Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hey I did not greet any1 here so Hello Usma, Nishi, Sujji and Sana

Nish10sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

but of course CVs will listen to her,

see the CVs even named Kapils character after our Sujju...she is Sujata Rao so they made a Sarje Rao, a name that perfectly matches...
hehehehehehehehehe Usma... that was damn funny...ROFLROFLROFL
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Hey I did not greet any1 here so Hello Usma, Nishi, Sujji and Sana
Juna diii... there is no need to be formal here... Smile...
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Guys sorry after greeting you all I have to leave for a while as getting dinner ready - will try and come back later if not too tired...
Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I dont know much about what works and does not... but love at first sight is more of attraction than love.. some are lucky that they get the right mate at first sight... (chandu got niru... My theory is that you know a person better when you live with him/her everyday under one roof.. that is why most of the problems start after one gets married..for sarja and niru they have to learn to tolerate each other especially niru..but probably living together and also thoughful incidences could bring them close,,, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index