Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 34)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Sujju time please... let me read your essay first.. the moment i see u away for some time i feel you are surely writing something long.LOL
hehehehe Nishi dearLOLLOL... get used to reading my essaysWinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
am thinking what to say...

do you think Sarje will change???? or will he be the arrogant but kind-heart  goon?

sujju: talkign about Sarje loving chandus kid...i distinctly remember  that once Sarje helped fixing radio for kids and someone said that "CVs are showing sarje so happy with kids might be significant afterwards "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 5026

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Sujju I dont think Niru has thought of a plan yet -  all she knows is that she is forced to marry Sarja so her idea of revenge would be to be non-cooperative and rebellious with Sarja...

She would try to make life difficult for Sarja by doing exact opposite of what he would want her to do...

In the process she will see the true strength of Sarjaa as she will learn a lot from the way he handles every situation with great thoughtfulness and responsibility and in the process her respect for him will grow and grow into love dear...

It is more fun to watch the process of two ppl falling into love than love at first sight scenario...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10usmrasulsujji0609

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 607

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

@sumi: you are too funny girl... LOL out of all the opitions you thought of poison...

@sujji: great post... itna retain kaise kar pati ho..sare scenes yaad hain.. my favourite would be the 6th scene though...LOL
 
@juna di... you are right... intimate scenes work for viewers.. they actually get to drool over these scenes... i guess most people love this romantic stuff...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

am thinking what to say...

do you think Sarje will change???? or will he be the arrogant but kind-heart  goon?

sujju: talkign about Sarje loving chandus kid...i distinctly remember  that once Sarje helped fixing radio for kids and someone said that "CVs are showing sarje so happy with kids might be significant afterwards "
yes dear... he would be nice to Niru because of the child...  and also because deep down he does love her... 


hehehe yes... that's because we saw back to back Sarja scenes with the kids... and in all those 3 scenes he was so sweet with the kids... be it his entry, or that school bus scene or the radio scene...


Usma i feel Sarja will not let go of his identity... even when he starts behaving responsible na he would have that arrogance always a part of him... i don't think cvs will make Sarja let go of the catchy flair which attracts the audience towards him... his  character would be always be a mixture of all emotions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

It is more fun to watch the process of two ppl falling into love than love at first sight scenario...

well both situations are good in thier own ways...just hoping that the CVs would handle these carefully

do you think Niru would take her anger for Sarje on his family- Sushila, maruti and start behaving bad with them? or maybe she iwll create situations which will lead to Sushila slapping Sarje more and more? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 607

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

am thinking what to say...

do you think Sarje will change???? or will he be the arrogant but kind-heart  goon?

sujju: talkign about Sarje loving chandus kid...i distinctly remember  that once Sarje helped fixing radio for kids and someone said that "CVs are showing sarje so happy with kids might be significant afterwards "
i would prefer the arrogant but kind hearted sarja... I think sarja's character should be retained and not change.. i think now with chandu gone most people watch kapil for sarja... they love this character (me being one of them)...
i remember the radio scene with the kids.. i am sure he will love chandu's kid like his own.. he said yesterday when he was speaking to niru that he is not a monster who would kill someone's child..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Sujju I dont think Niru has thought of a plan yet -  all she knows is that she is forced to marry Sarja so her idea of revenge would be to be non-cooperative and rebellious with Sarja...

She would try to make life difficult for Sarja by doing exact opposite of what he would want her to do...

In the process she will see the true strength of Sarjaa as she will learn a lot from the way he handles every situation with great thoughtfulness and responsibility and in the process her respect for him will grow and grow into love dear...

It is more fun to watch the process of two ppl falling into love than love at first sight scenario...
hehe but for me love at first sight also worked out because of YuRa...  mainly because we had so many unique scenes between them before marriage... Day DreamingHeart


But here i do agree diii... it would be great to see that process... and i'm waiting to see those scenes when Niru is confused over Sarja's attitude...


@ bold... that;'s a great prediction Juna diii...  it would be fun to see Sarja not opposing to all that... or giving a fitting reply to all and her feeling that her plan went in vain...




Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index