Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 33)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Niru should realize that when chandu told his dada to take care of her means that he trusts his brother will take of niru.. if chandu knew sarja is a bad guy then why would he give niru's responsiblilty to him..it reminds me of a diagloue that sarja said yesterday " he asked niru how long does she know chandu only 6 months and he has known his brother all his life"... sushila and maruti have more right to get angry at sarja but niru she is behaving very illogically...

yes dear... the problem is all the scenes between Sarja-Niru have led to loads of misunderstandings...

1st scene - Sarja wanted to prove that Albela was wrong in taking a bribe & a much deserving girl like Mohini was thrown out of the job... but he ended up threatening her...

2nd & 3rd scene - Niru sent him to jail... Sarja reacted by taking the revenge... but Sarja still did not stoop to low level... he actually made Niru profit from that work... also he did not force her into taking the job... it was her choice... i literally shiver to think what would have happened had Albela been there in Sarja's place...

4th scene - Niru saving Sarja's life... here again he proved he was better as he did not fire the gun on Baba... but Albela stooped to take life of Baba for his own mission

5th scene - Sarja wanted to gift her for saving his life... but he did not know how to behave & Niru misunderstood him again

6th scene - Sarja cornering Niru to the tree... here again Niru did not see those tears of Sarja when he backed out... she felt he wanted to scare her...

7th scene - Sarja proposing Niru... here Sarja was not aware of the fact that Chandu is Niru's lover... and he ended up talking rudely about him... so Niru is bound to think that Sarja was making fun of his bro Chandu...

8th scene - Sarja playing the hate game... Niru did not realise that at all that he was trying to arouse her out of the zombie state

9th scene - She just heard that he wanted to keep her unconscious... i guess he planned to keep her safely somewhere without her knowing it as he knew she would never trust him... but she  misunderstood that he planned to abort the child...

So in short in the 6 months she got to know about Chandu... all she has done is misunderstood Sarja that time... but then can't blame her when his own parents in all these years have misunderstood him always...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Originally posted by usmrasul

Sujju i think this marriage agreement kind of thing works in serials... one year is more than enough for a couple to fall in love.. so moments created when they are married, even when there is some noke jhok would attract more viewers...

well PMMKA is in danger zone so it better workConfused
Hi sumi... is there another article.. the cv's have got another chance to save this show..it better work with this new twist..

i dnt know abt articles but trp-wise its in danger zone

show has been in too bad shape and Sarje needs to pull it up all the way...nt an easy task

Nish10sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

I am sure it will work with this storyline if they focus on the intimacy between the couples and also showing emotions of every character connected to Sarja and Niru well...

I would like to see the love develop slowly and shown with good scenes 

Nish10sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

hi girls...me back from office...whats hapening???? 
Hiii Usma... we are just thinking how Niru would take revenge from Sarja???Ouch
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

perhaps poison him? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Sujju i think this marriage agreement kind of thing works in serials... one year is more than enough for a couple to fall in love.. so moments created when they are married, even when there is some noke jhok would attract more viewers...

yes dear agreed... i really really hope this works in favour of the show... as this show really deserves a chance to stay longer...

Nish10Juna04

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Sujju time please... let me read your essay first.. the moment i see u away for some time i feel you are surely writing something long.LOL

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

perhaps poison him? Confused
hehehe Usma...  you really think Niru would finish her motive in one day... she plans to have a long run plan... but of course she would be forced to admit that Sarja is basically a nice guy...

So any idea about a long run plan???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index