Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 150)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

So Kaps seems busy which is a good sign-  he has good screen time for the rest of the show...

Atleast I am happy that his show was dominated by his character really...
yes diii it's a reason to rejoice Big smileat the same time feel upsetCry... as when Kaps 's character enjoyed so much dominance it had to end this way... Broken HeartBroken Heart

I guess he'll be busy till june 3rdCry... maybe after that he'll available more...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Sujji my prediction has come true-  NIru hospitalised for a day and then Sarja takes her home but I did not expect Maruti to bring them home -  this is even better than my predictionBig smile
yes diii.Big smile... i wanted to tell it yesterday onlyTongue... but you left early.Ouch... and today forgot completelyD'oh... thanks for reminding...Tongue

You know diii..Smile... am having a mixed response about Maruti taking Sarja-Niru homeConfused... i loved the father-son moment completelyDay Dreaming... but i'm really upset that Sarja's past has been eliminatedBroken Heart... as Sarja is changing for good...Cry but i guess more of Sarja-Niru scenes awaits usTongue... and i really want to see that Niru falling in love with Sarja atleast be logically justified...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index