Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was strange to me as well bec I was online and it showed red...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

It was strange to me as well bec I was online and it showed red...

hehehe 😆 had i known you were there😛... i would have directly said Hiii Juna dii😃... but since it showed red... i said anyone there...😊
Juna04 thumbnail
So Kaps seems busy which is a good sign-  he has good screen time for the rest of the show...

Atleast I am happy that his show was dominated by his character really...
Juna04 thumbnail
Sujji my prediction has come true-  NIru hospitalised for a day and then Sarja takes her home but I did not expect Maruti to bring them home -  this is even better than my prediction😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

So Kaps seems busy which is a good sign-  he has good screen time for the rest of the show...

Atleast I am happy that his show was dominated by his character really...

yes diii it's a reason to rejoice 😃at the same time feel upset😭... as when Kaps 's character enjoyed so much dominance it had to end this way... 🥺💔

I guess he'll be busy till june 3rd😭... maybe after that he'll available more...😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujji my prediction has come true-  NIru hospitalised for a day and then Sarja takes her home but I did not expect Maruti to bring them home -  this is even better than my prediction😃

yes diii.😃... i wanted to tell it yesterday only😛... but you left early.... and today forgot completely... thanks for reminding...😛

You know diii..😊... am having a mixed response about Maruti taking Sarja-Niru home😕... i loved the father-son moment completely😍... but i'm really upset that Sarja's past has been eliminated🥺... as Sarja is changing for good...😭 but i guess more of Sarja-Niru scenes awaits us😛... and i really want to see that Niru falling in love with Sarja atleast be logically justified...😍