Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 141)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Sujji have u left us?

Just read your post on my Filmy prediction post and yes we are all upset that the show has so much potential to show so much but here we have to imagine all different scenarios and may our own storylines ...

Very disappointed with the entertainment world that is churning out crap
Diii... i'm here only.Big smile... net is troubling me...Angry

yes dii... this is the first time i'm not blaming the cvs... as they are still trying to show it logically although in rushing up pattern...

Gosh why do they want to end Pmmka... when there is no new show on the pipeline...

Edited by sujji0609 - 18 May 2011 at 2:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Yes when ever I find time I watch Kaps TT interview as he is so genuine and all that he says comes from his heart - that is so endearing and touches our heart.

Love him and really missing him now.  Hope he will continue to keep in touch with fans...

Wonder why Anjali has not taken any show yet.  There are so many new shows that have come and gone since RKAB and wonder if she is being selective or has changed her  plans and only wants to stick to theatre...

They really must get married this year.  Hope we get to see their wedding pics atleast...

Edited by Juna04 - 18 May 2011 at 2:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Yes when ever I find time I watch Kaps TT interview as he is so genuine and all that he says comes from his heart - that is so endearing and touches our heart.

Love him and really missing him now.  Hope he will continue to keep in touch with fans...

Wonder why Anjali has not taken any show yet.  There are so many new shows that have come and gone since RKAB and wonder if she is being selective or has changed her career altogether and only wants to stick to theatre...

They really must get married this year.  Hope we get to see their wedding pics atleast...
yes diii... his interview was too sweet and straightforward... gosh his smile was chooo cute.Blushing... love to see him that way always...!!Day DreamingBlushingHeart

@ bold... awww wow that would be such a big treat.HeartDay Dreaming...please God do fulfill this..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
The best part about Kapil is he doesn't play around the bushes when he's asked a certain question... he answers the truth... rather than having something in mind & telling different by way of mouth... the other day Anju's interview also stated the same... that he's straightforward & doesn't talk about anyone behind their backs...!!!!

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Sujji U know I was telling one of you in the forum -  that usually when we like an actor or a sports person or some public figure we tend to have an image of them which could change after we see them Off screen or in their interviews or thru media  etc,,,

But with Kapil - it has remained the same and so is with Anjali bec they are truly genuine ppl and what you see is what you get...

Love them for that

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Sujji U know I was telling one of you in the forum -  that usually when we like an actor or a sports person or some public figure we tend to have an image of them which could change after we see them Off screen or in their interviews or thru media  etc,,,

But with Kapil - it has remained the same and so is with Anjali bec they are truly genuine ppl and what you see is what you get...

Love them for that
yes diii... that's why i love them... they present themselves onscreen the same way after keeping in mind that somewhere those characters bring in their real self too so that we don't feel like zameen asmaan ka pharak...

Edited by sujji0609 - 18 May 2011 at 10:50am
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Lata diii... u there???Ouch
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
anyone here???? 

Juna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index