Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 140)

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
and sujji it pains us also to see her misunderstanding him alwaysOuchbut where is Anton uncleHe is the only person other than sarjaa who knows the truth abt chandu Niru. will he be the one who will bring out the truthConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by sudhalata1 - 18 May 2011 at 1:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

and sujji it pains us also to see her misunderstanding him alwaysWink
exactly...!!!!LOLWinkOuch

Actually if we go as per what Juna diii told... then this track had even more scope to change from that concern to love...!!!!!CryCry Gosh someone please get me the channel head... AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04darshana23

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Anyway it is a story so we can interpret it in the way we would like it...

Sarja is a good person and the Love can be in various forms Chandni's love was attraction at first but real love is something which happens when there is a relationship and one cares for each other...

Actually in the TT interview Kapil described the real meaning of Love -  it is something where one cares for each other and loves to be with that person and loves to talk to that person and be with that person most of the times etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Sujji I also wanted to ask in this forum if anyone knows -  why the channels interfere in the creative decisions of every show...

Why they have to interfere with the storyline and change tracks at their will and just ignore the gyani viewers...
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Sujji I also wanted to ask in this forum if anyone knows -  why the channels interfere in the creative decisions of every show...

Why they have to interfere with the storyline and change tracks at their will and just ignore the gyani viewers...

The channel is only concerned with the TRPs,the creatives r busy following the channel heads,and the gyaani darshaks are being made foolsLOLLOL
koi baat nahi. they r giving us ample topics to discuss and be in touch with each otherBig smile. nahi toh will we interact so much????

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

I don't know the exact reason diii...Ouch

but i feel it's because the channel airs it... otherwise we would never get to know that such a show is being made... and it interferes as it keeps getting offers of new shows... so it has to replace the previous show so it gets timeslots free... so it starts ruining the storylines so that the show gets closed...

Here the stupidity of the channel is not necessary the new show will be accepted by all... and i'm really upset that when the show got better & interesting they are ruining everything...

Edited by sujji0609 - 18 May 2011 at 1:57am

sudhalata1Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Anyway it is a story so we can interpret it in the way we would like it...

Sarja is a good person and the Love can be in various forms Chandni's love was attraction at first but real love is something which happens when there is a relationship and one cares for each other...

Actually in the TT interview Kapil described the real meaning of Love -  it is something where one cares for each other and loves to be with that person and loves to talk to that person and be with that person most of the times etc
Totally agreeTongue... i loved his definitionHeart especially when he said... "more than meeting her... you want to listen to her voice always..."Day DreamingBroken Heart awww that thought made me teary at the same time dreamy...CryDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04darshana23

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Sujji have u left us?

Just read your post on my Filmy prediction post and yes we are all upset that the show has so much potential to show so much but here we have to imagine all different scenarios and may our own storylines ...

Very disappointed with the entertainment world that is churning out crap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index