Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 138)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Hi Darshu and sujjiBig smile Darshu did u celebrate yesterday or kisi ke sapne hi dekh rahi thiWinkDay Dreaming
Hiii Lata diii...Hug

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
do u both have any idea why she faintedConfused mujhe toh laga she may loose her childOuch and suddenly itni jaldi Maruti has a change of heart. Confused PMMKA ko end karne ke chakkar mein yeh ghanchakkar r rushing with the emotions and sentiments. Sarja ka past nahi dikhayenge kyaConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Aur yeh Niru kya bol rahi hai she can take care of the baby... till now she has been doing all the things opposite to that...  i really wonder what makes her think that way??? as it's really Sarja who's taking both their responsibility...
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Niru is purely brainless... she doesnt have anything in hand and still she can take care of baby and baba!! LOL

Di, I will not blame CVs in this case. If they have put up logical end then they have to rush.. Unhappy

Juna04sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Aur yeh Niru kya bol rahi hai she can take care of the baby... till now she has been doing all the things opposite to that...  i really wonder what makes her think that way??? as it's really Sarja who's taking both their responsibility...

she talks with such authority about baby care as if she is a maa of a few children. Hate it when she shouts at sarjaaAngryAngry sarjaa tum de kyun nahi dete uske kaan ke neeche bajaake

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

do u both have any idea why she faintedConfused mujhe toh laga she may loose her childOuch and suddenly itni jaldi Maruti has a change of heart. Confused PMMKA ko end karne ke chakkar mein yeh ghanchakkar r rushing with the emotions and sentiments. Sarja ka past nahi dikhayenge kyaConfusedConfused
Lata diii... i feel she'll not lose the child as there is no time to show that grief... Ouchalso i feel it's her eating chillis & not having food the whole day is making her shriek in pain...Smile

That's what is making me all the more angry... they are rushing up with the emotions of the characters... but still am hoping they do show Sarja's past in brief... atleast for 5-10 mins... but convincing... it's fine if they don't show the scenes of past... but narration will enough...

sudhalata1darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
yesterday i loved when Sarja made Niru shut her mouth completely... i was really waiting to see such a fitting reply from Sarja... and glad they showed it...

Also yesterday whatever he told came from his heart... as it's believed a man normally speaks the truth when he is drunk... and when he fell on the bed... it looked like Niru wanted to talk to him as she seemed to feel bad for talking like that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
chalo I am gng for lunch break

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index