Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 125)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
LOL Those videos still drive me crazy... I can watch them any time... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
doesnt look like makers will post  a new promo today, does it????

totally hopeless

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Dont keep any hope of new promo... They have stopped promo and YT video of three serials which are about to end.

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
hmm, i see...besides whats there to wait for anyway...

am not sure for how long we have to wait to see kaps/Kanjali again...last time it really took a toll on us remember????, we tried hard with nothing happening, this time, we all are tired and aloof and i started feeling Hindi serials sucks (pardon my language)

i managed to see Kaps TT interview and seems like he also doesnt watch any serials neither likes to watch them...he just likes to act thats why he is in this industry though he knows that serials suck...
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hiii Darshu diii & Usma...Hug

Awww thanks diii... glad you liked the update...Big smile

vaise agree now toh there is neither new promos nor any old promos of the 3 shows... only CM,BAVD & RKR are being aired all the time... really can't understand this stupidity... !!!!!

Usma Kaps likes watching national geographic & discovery channels... good uska GK aur increase hoga... no wonder he likes travelling as he ends up at perfect locations...

Wow that's great that Kaps is coming online frequently... i'm really happy he's chilled out about the show getting over...
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
sujju, suddenly tu kaha se aaya????

maybe he is not chill but trying to be chill by being busy in other things like social networking

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

sujju, suddenly tu kaha se aaya????

maybe he is not chill but trying to be chill by being busy in other things like social networking

main kahaan se aayi matlab???Winkdo i look like an alien??LOL

@ bold... i guess you are right... but i feel he's able to take this time in a better way because for one reason he has seen the same with Shakira where heroine was not able to connect to the audience & 2nd he's really happy that this show gave him lots of scope for talent as well immense popularity which he seemed to lose by the end of Rkab...

You know the main problem Niru is not able to connect to the audience is despite being pregnant... she has never been shown guilty... nor was her feelings shown properly... i felt bad for her when Susheela slapped... but soon in the next episode... i was like did i feel bad for her??? i'm not feeling any sympathy for her... yesterday her stupid behaviour was enough for me to go in the other direction... then how will the audience like her...

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
yeah sujju in next epi i was feeling like why didnt Sushila slap her twice???????

but, am not sure about immense popularity thing, kaps got popularity but in very little audience by this show, because only a few watch this show and only those who watched can praise him , not other non-watchers, he needs a good show and good channel to be up where he was during RKAB,

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index