Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 110)

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by darshana23

Originally posted by Nish10

@BOLD: same pinchLOL hopless romantics... mills and boon ke mood mein hain..LOL SR toh door ki baat hain.. i wish they had shown that as well if the serial was to extend for some more time.. but i am expecting some romantic scenes like the tree cornering one.. itna to maang sakte hai yaar..

Utani demand kar lenge lets see if CV fulfill that wish... warna tree cornering scene wale ke views badh jaayenge aur kya??? Wink
hehehehe Nishi & Darshu diii..kahin ulta na ho jaye...where Niru corners Sarja...LOLEmbarrassed
Aye hopeless romantic no 3 sujju if niru corners sarja i will surely wistle...LOL by the way even i cant get over vienna's comment that day... her reply got the whole forum active...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Faizu is from Pakistan, Usma is from Bangladesh, Lata diii & Juna dii are from India...
Oh wow so we have a cutural gathering hereSmile... very nice.. i thought all of you are from india..

Nahi re, we all are from different countries, religion and languages too... But that never become barrier between us... Embarrassed We all got bounded together because of love... Love of someone so special... Heart Embarrassed
wowww... that was so touching... CryCryCryCryCry just beautifully defined...Day DreamingHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Haan haan her reply and ur punch line... I was like ROFL in office that day...

Nish10

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

@BOLD: same pinchLOL hopless romantics... mills and boon ke mood mein hain..LOL SR toh door ki baat hain.. i wish they had shown that as well if the serial was to extend for some more time.. but i am expecting some romantic scenes like the tree cornering one.. itna to maang sakte hai yaar..

Utani demand kar lenge lets see if CV fulfill that wish... warna tree cornering scene wale ke views badh jaayenge aur kya??? Wink
hehehehe Nishi & Darshu diii..kahin ulta na ho jaye...where Niru corners Sarja...LOLEmbarrassed
Aye hopeless romantic no 3 sujju if niru corners sarja i will surely wistle...LOL by the way even i cant get over vienna's comment that day... her reply got the whole forum active...
hehehehe yes... she was really funny that day... i couldn't stop laughing...LOLLOL

you never know pata chale..we really get a Niru cornering Sarja scene...LOLLOL Niru as a daring tigress... & Sarja is shown blushing...LOLLOL

that Sarja cornering scene gave the maximum response...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedbut will Niru be able to provide that spark which Sarja provided that day??Day Dreaming

Edited by sujji0609 - 16 May 2011 at 6:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10sudhalata1darshana23

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Faizu is from Pakistan, Usma is from Bangladesh, Lata diii & Juna dii are from India...
Oh wow so we have a cutural gathering hereSmile... very nice.. i thought all of you are from india..

Nahi re, we all are from different countries, religion and languages too... But that never become barrier between us... Embarrassed We all got bounded together because of love... Love of someone so special... Heart Embarrassed
Darshu thats what i meant inspite of coming from different countries we still connect with each other.. i guess we should be proud of ourselves...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Gosh i'm tired with If rules... am not able to press likes again on Darshu di's posts...D'oh
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Darshu thats what i meant inspite of coming from different countries we still connect with each other.. i guess we should be proud of ourselves...Smile
yes dear... totally agree with that...Big smile

Nish10

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Sarja blusing if niru corners him lol... i cant imagine him blushing... he will say chodo na koi dekh lega.. waise bhi apni ijjat down hai.. aur kitna down karogi..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1darshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index