Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
sure di, i will be here tomorrow...
Hi girls ...me here ...and do i need to tell you that i hated my net a lot 😑anyway ...i had to read more than 30 pages and phew i finished reading them πŸ‘πŸ˜†...

@ Dasrh ..first of all Happy anniversary dear πŸ€—
secondly ...thank u fr sharing such an awesome interview of Anjali πŸ€—..i was jumping with joy reading it and i perfectly remember how much we cursed the reporter na when he/she asked such stupid question to her ...but anyway ...it was a treat to read a complete interview 😍
and how could i forget to thank sujji fr such a great spying yaar ..i mean just after 45 minutes she posted her pic ? wow ..aisay hi to hum tumhain picture master nahi bulatay naπŸ€—...Anjali is looking so cute n elegant 😎...Darsh , u always wanna hear something from me na as dupe of Kapil?🀣
besides ...why do u ppl always play that secret PM sharing game alone ?πŸ˜† kabhi mujhay bhi bheja karo yaar ..i also wanna read them ...bhejo jaldi say 😈

coming back to the epi...really its going good yaar ...sigh ..it will have to an end soon
but what ? i mean what ?😲 sarja said kha nahi to dunga aik kaan kay neechay ?🀣 ...Man , i predicted word to word on saturday na ? see suji what did i say to u? he would say like this only na he he did... and did dialogue writer spy again and they shooted the sequence on sunday itself or or i have become powerful oracle that dilaogues matches perfectly?🀣 ...but i really enjoyed after hearing it from kaps mouth πŸ˜† ..and that Kitaabi keeray was just🀣...sarja is awesome !
but how many times i have to scream that i wanna hear his yeh sarja wala BG music?😑 why dnt they play ...??πŸ˜• atleast i wanna hear during sarje-albela encounter n that too fr the last time😭

and Nishi ...your oneliners about sarja is just mind blowing yaar ...i read and i nearly fell-off the chair🀣 .. just too good !!!

oh lata aaapi has just left ? oh k no probs..we might talk at night and then hi to sumi , juna aapi ...how r u bth ...? sumi ...its holiday there ...good to know ..may b i catch u around πŸ˜ƒ

PS .. sujji ...ur FFs reading  is in pending...will do it soon😳 thank u fr updating ...
er...aur kuch to nahi reh gaya na bolnay ko ??? sorry if i missed adding sumthing after reading more than 30 pages at stretch...ufff...

Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
Hey Faizu, I am here only... By the way, one moment I will send u that PM too... Dont hit me...
Ok girls since PMMKA is going to an end so this question has been bugging me since long ...i wanna know your take on that ...because the way story is rushing ,we wont have a chance to discuss this matter later πŸ˜” ...i just wanna ask that how many of u feel that sarje's love/attraction is same or will remain same as he used to feel fr her her ? because i feel now its a matter of keeping his bro's last words only thats y he is taking care of her ...its nt a thing that his love completely vanished when he got to know that she was chandu's love but i feel for a man or  a woman its really hard to get back to your very first  feel fr sumone when u get to know that the other one loves someone else ..and here to adding the fuel on fire his love had shared intimate moments fr his bro as well ...i dnt thnk so that one can ever forget the pain ...i feel if things go all well between duo but still that divine or pure love cant knock on their lives forever πŸ˜”...because somehow the thing pokes u once in a while that it was circumstances who made u bound ...and in my opinion , in eastern society ,men never forgive this mistake of woman..yes i did say a mistake because they take it that way only ...i am not saying about niru got that much intimate to chandu but am talking about when some woman purely loves with some person n unfortunately her love is nt destined with her choice and later she gets married with someone else and somehow her husband gets to know abt her past life then he never ever able to forget abt that thing...
and am not saying all these thing on hypothetical basis but i have seen such case in my aquaintance ...its been 25 years fr her being married now but still things never changes fr her 😭...he shows his love all the time , never pestered her financially but the thing which is called trust is missing ....sometimes couples have to live fr the sake of children and i am really sad to say this compromise is always demanded from woman side in such cases...especially here in east ...
well discussion has been turned into very serious way and i think its nothing related to the upcoming story as there is no ample time fr them to focus on such things..but still wanted to share and yes waiting fr ur views as well because may b it differs but i would be glad to read it !😳
Replied to ur PM darsh and ur suspicion n all's reply made me🀣
Darshu diii... a very happy wedding day...πŸ€—

Hiii Faizu... πŸ€—
Originally posted by sujji0609

Darshu diii... a very happy wedding day...πŸ€—

Hiii Faizu... πŸ€—

Areey wedding day nahi, wedding anniversary hain!! Dubara Shaadi??
Hi sujji , how r u gal ?πŸ€—

Darsh , there is no harm in getting married again with ur hubby as u proclaimed lately that u r hopeless romanticπŸ˜†..this act of urs would b counted like this onlyπŸ˜†
Wow Faizu... that was a lovely post dear... 😍

Actually dear i feel it's more like an emotional bond than love now... and now seeing the way things are being rushed... they don't have time to show properly about Niru falling for him... all they can show now is her feeling guilty for misunderstanding his good intentions all the time... what could have been show gradually is being rushed up completely... can't blame the cvs here as channel is to be blamed entirely here... as they were in good form by showing Sarja-Niru track...  but they chose the wrong timing that's it...

The thing i hate in the show here... both the main leads as per the start... have never got any sympathy from me... and jo bacha kucha jo bhi tha that also they lost with that one intimate scene... friday episode made me feel bad for Niru... but on monday i was back to the feeling did i really feel bad for her... the only character that earns all my sympathy is Sarja... now am not getting biased here... as it's played by my favourite... but it happens to be reality...
Originally posted by darshana23

Areey wedding day nahi, wedding anniversary hain!! Dubara Shaadi??
Darshu diii... is it your 1st anniversary???😳 i thought one year has already gone... so wished you wedding day😊... ab mujhe school mein yehi sikhaya gaya tha...πŸ˜†