Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 113

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Darshu and Juna😃kya naya khabar hai? looteri dulhan is also under scanner.???? why is Imagine channel not under scanner😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Sudha di, u read news!! I am surprised which show they are planning to retain then?? seems like they are doing much gaga over RKR... Have you seen the set?? Its same Palampur set where RKAB title video is shot... And they are spending so much to decorate it...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nish10

ok my take on today's episode... its nice to have sarja and niru back... indeed an unborn child can bring a lot of happiness in the family and also improve spoilt relation... i was glad that maruti was supportive to sarja and welcomed him home.. now its susilas turn to do the same.. Lol.. albela is back is town and after sarja.. i know he does not know that niru is his wife but how come maruti could not see albela inspite of being so close... is something wrong with maruti's eyes or cv's😆 i think they are keeping all the maar-dhaad for the last few episodes.. my question is would sarja tell everyone that its chandu's child.. i think later on in the coming episodes when sarja and niru would be in good terms i think sarja's conscience would make him confess the baby's real father but niru who is changed now will stop him to reveal the truth.. Also where were alka and damu? i hope they are not suddenly out of the house just because they want to finish the serial... 

Sorry i dont come very often to chat because of my timings and feel worse cause the serial is going to end in two weeks time and i am going to miss you all even more.. chalo goodnight and see you tomorrow..

@ bold Nishi dear🤗... i have already sent you the link to CC😊... you can anytime join us there... after the show is over... 😳
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Darshu after axing all the shows one by one they will have all the stupid reality show reruns hardly anyone watched the shows when they were aired and ppl watching reruns of the nautankis is out of question.🥱🥱 The channel head should try to see the viewers choice too if they want to run the channel.
saw the promo of RKR. ratan looks so bad and everyone is gaga over her ki she is mummy ki first choice😆😆😆😆if first choice is that bad cant imagine the second choice.
forget it. now that sarja and Niru r back in penkarwadi lets see sushilas reaction on knowing niru is pregnant😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Hiii Darshu diii,Juna diii & Lata dii... 🤗
sudhalata1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

Hiii Darshu diii,Juna diii & Lata dii... 🤗

Hi Sujji. meri taraf se bhi🤗
darshana23 thumbnail
so we are just 4 pages ahead of new AT... In PMMKA timespan we will have Kaps 10th AT as well.. 😳
sudhalata1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

so we are just 4 pages ahead of new AT... In PMMKA timespan we will have Kaps 10th AT as well.. 😳

we talk so much ki we can have 2 atleast before the show ends😳 naya naam soch liya Darshu?😉
darshana23 thumbnail
Kya rakhu naya naam?? aap batao??
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Yes diii... i hope we manage to complete that 10th AT too.😛... and i guess the name should be again something from Faizu's list 😆like Phatphati chadunga aur Chaman ko dhundunga!!!!!!🤣
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago