Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Sujju,

About yesterday's episode, kapil was fabulous again... hearing those Sarjaa's punches from him is really treat πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Hi Sujju,

About yesterday's episode, kapil was fabulous again... hearing those Sarjaa's punches from him is really treat πŸ˜›

yes diii... love to see him that way...!!!! he's too good... 😍

i was laughing when he told Niru... "jaa mar..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[Sorry no offence to anyone...]
and also when he said "tere ko kuch samajmein nahin aata kya... jab dekho manmaani karti rehti hai... jeb dekho pange karti rehti hai..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Vaise it looked like they were online in their private a/cs today from 9am😍❀️☺️... as their names were constantly at the top of their friend list...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I really don't know but i want to catch hold of the channel head... gosh why are they doing such a stupidity... hating them so much... when we started actually enjoying more... earlier also we enjoyed... but this track is simply too good... they are putting an end to our liking permanently...
darshana23 thumbnail
whether Kaps get off ulternate days kya?? He was not there yesterday... and jab bhi hota hain private FB pe... πŸ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail
That "Jaa marr" to ekdum 🀣

Literally she was going into nerves...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

whether Kaps get off ulternate days kya?? He was not there yesterday... and jab bhi hota hain private FB pe... πŸ˜‰

hehehe pata nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  but you are right they seem to be giving him lot of breaks😳... i guess because he's shooting lot of time😭... also he has more dialogues than others...😳

Par diii.πŸ˜‰... aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai Kaps reported to the sets early and had to wait for his cueπŸ˜‰... so he & someone special decided to make use of the free time...😳❀️
😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehehe pata nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  but you are right they seem to be giving him lot of breaks😳... i guess because he's shooting lot of time😭... also he has more dialogues than others...😳

Par diii.πŸ˜‰... aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai Kaps reported to the sets early and had to wait for his cueπŸ˜‰... so he & someone special decided to make use of the free time...😳❀️
😍

hmmm.. possible... either FB or phone.. kaam kya hain dono ko aur?? 😍😍😍
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

That "Jaa marr" to ekdum 🀣

Literally she was going into nerves...

hehehe yes...  🀣🀣  and his falling on the bed was all the more funny🀣🀣... Sarja ke jalwe sach much anokhe hai😍... ek tension bhare scene mein bhi hamhe hasake zyaada chodta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

hmmm.. possible... either FB or phone.. kaam kya hain dono ko aur?? 😍😍😍

haan haan sahi.πŸ˜‰... vaise bhi a certain someone cannot live without mobile phone...πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜†