Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 104

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hisujju

i agree, Niru has been so confusing, she thinks so much whther to say yes to chandus proposal, and then she goes head off to be so close, and now she is freakishly behaving rude to Sarje as if she loved chandu like hell...what has she done for Chandu  may i ask except giving him that night??????

i dont know whom to blame...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

Hello all,
lovely post faiza apu...both of them actually..thnks that u liked them ..

now about the question you raised, what you say is true, but arent we blaming (in a subtle way) the manfolks for not forgetting?no no  , .. neither i blame them alone nor i completely kept women aside from that matter ...as human is made to do mistakes so it could be any of them ...no gender discrimination here frm my side but as we r observing it from sarja's point of view where he is actually the victim of all things here so thats y gave that example ...and had there been any woman as victim , i woould have given their example as well ..i hope u get my point ..

imagine a woman in the same condition, having a hubby who went intimate with someone before,...the wife can show and act that she forgives and forgets...but does she really???? in fact i dont think its possible to forget, be it man or woman...its just society shapes how much of that disgust is shown, but the disgust is there...and that applies to all kind of polygamy, even legal ones (like double, triple marriages at same time)... i hope first para has an answer of this as well ...but nice to hear ur thoughts ...and society runs like this only .. in such cases,one has to be in a state of compromise else things go in a mess only na.

coming abck to Sarje, yes, he is more aloof, the love he had for Niru is crushed and its not easy for him to forget, in fact being with Niru makes his mood go even worse maybe because she reminds him of the very sad fact that she is chandus love

whether there love could (if was given time) form all over  again if sarje had any such history in his past as mutual guilt and pain could bind them...but since no trace of it and no hope for any trace of such past even, i guess its pure obligation at Sarjes side hmmm agree ...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hisujju

i agree, Niru has been so confusing, she thinks so much whther to say yes to chandus proposal, and then she goes head off to be so close, and now she is freakishly behaving rude to Sarje as if she loved chandu like hell...what has she done for Chandu  may i ask except giving him that night??????

i dont know whom to blame...

Exactly the way she was thinking whether to accept Chandu's proposal was like did she really love him... and just jumped to telling yes just because a fortune teller told her...now if she had realised it was Sarja... she would have told him yes too...

@ bold... that's what i want to say... she thinks what she has done one thing for Chandu is pure... but who would tell her it's morally wrong... she's accusing Sarja for no fault of his... the other day Nishi was telling Susheela had no sense of judgement... but i would say more than her it's Niru who has no sense of judgement... how can someone be so stupid not to see the reality... i would love Sarja to leave her... that would make her understand where she stands without him... vaise bhi she doesn't treat their marriage anyways... so why unnecessarily should Sarja bear that extra pain...

She's so dumb that she's not able to see the pain Sarja is going through... he lost all his loved ones... just to protect her from humiliation & Albela... let Albela kidnap her... that time she would understand the value of Sarja... 

Normally in shows females are shown in sacrificing mode... and here for the 1st time i'm seeing a heroine who has never sacrificed... but always ended up taking gratitude... sorry for being harsh... but i really can't stop thinking that way especially after her nonsense yesterday...
usmrasul thumbnail
sujju, in fact as i was discussing with Latadi this afternoon, after seeing this annoying, no-good Niru, i really dont want to see any Sarje-Niru union, Sarje is better off without him and Niru cant really give anyone anything, she can just take things

in fact, the time when Sarje got shot (which actually led him to love her), i didnt find any sense on him falling for her

in fact, as far as i remember, Niru didnt call any ambulance, someone else did
Niru didnt want to go to hospital even, police forced her

she did press a cloth against that wound, but surely there was no concern, in fact that didnt help anything, did it, the blood was running as it was...

so, for what she  is given credit of saving Sarjes life???...beats me
Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

i know dear... i totally understood your post... according to me if a man is genuinely in love he would accept her wholeheartedly... and somewhere i do believe Sarja is doing that... the reason being... he is not having a problem with her being in love with Chandu... but he's having more problem with her always misunderstanding & accusing him falsely...  that thing pains him more... yeah may b u r right but as per ur thought u r focussing about the circumstances they r facing right now na and i was saying once things get cleared b/w them and live starts run smoothly ...😊

i do agree that every man wants that he should be the 1st love of the woman he's married to... but here Sarja's type of woman is different... he wants a woman who can give the love which he craves for and also fill that gap of trust which he longed all his life... also dear he accepted the fact that he would be her 2nd on before too when he did not know that it was Chandu... so for a man like Sarja it doesn't matter whether he happens to be her 1st love or 2nd love... what matters to him is whether she'll give the same love,trust & respect in return which he would bestow her with...well i think contrastively , sarje is always an emotional yet aggressive man so when he got to know that his love is going far away , he tried to get it at any cost on his friend's instigation and he didnt take care that he is the second one in her life ... ...but once the person having that type of nature gets their desired thing and then they give a thought to the matter deeply ...thats how i feel 😊

Actually Faizu... here to be frank... i feel Niru never was in love with Chandu... she just hurried up with just one fortune teller saying... also her love is more of gratitude than love...  it's not that she really came to terms with being in love...  and yes i'm not able to connect with her anywhere... i'm not bringing Bk here as she's doing a fine job... but cvs have not shaped her character properly..  .
@ bold...hmmm that is the point which is taking PMMKA towards disaster ...i mean shutting it down

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju, in fact as i was discussing with Latadi this afternoon, after seeing this annoying, no-good Niru, i really dont want to see any Sarje-Niru union, Sarje is better off without him and Niru cant really give anyone anything, she can just take things

in fact, the time when Sarje got shot (which actually led him to love her), i didnt find any sense on him falling for him

in fact, as far as i remember, Niru didnt call any ambulance, someone else did
Niru didnt want to go to hospital even, police forced her

she did press a cloth against that wound, but surely there was no concern, in fact that didnt help anything, did it, the blood was running as it was...

so, for what she  is given credit of saving Sarjes life???...beats me

Usma to be frank i'm loving Sarja-Niru pair... but i don't like Niru at all... she annoys me all the time... i'm willing to see her with him because of Sarja... and they are completing the show in 14 episodes so they'll show her ending with him... had it been for more time then it may have happened that Sarja-Niru pair was not destined to be...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Loved your post totally Faizu... i agree with all your points dear...😍

Agree dear i really feel bad for Kapil... his 1st show Shakira also suffered with the same problem... & the same happened with Pmmka too...😭🥺
usmrasul thumbnail
^ no sujju, one of them can always die and end the show, better then ending with the feelings "and thus Sarje lived his life with such a nagging wife like Niru"...it leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

Sarje-Niru scenes are worth watching because we love sarje...thats just it...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

^ no sujju, one of them can always die and end the show, better then ending with the feelings "and thus Sarje lived his life with such a nagging wife like Niru"...it leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

Sarje-Niru scenes are worth watching because we love sarje...thats just it...

Usma... they won't show Sarja dying... the reason being he is needed to support his family as problems are cropping up from all sides...

Niru cannot be again shown dying as she happens to be the main lead... it may have happened that way had the show run longer... they would have brought in another lead opposite Sarja & them taking care of the baby...

I really love Sarja for so many reasons... and the main reason being he never was involved with any woman that way...  he happens to be a goon... but still he was much much more responsible than others... not only here but also in other parts as well...

usmrasul thumbnail
i know they wont show any dying...but just saying that i would have liked it more if it happened that way...thats all