Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

yeah sujju in next epi i was feeling like why didnt Sushila slap her twice???????

but, am not sure about immense popularity thing, kaps got popularity but in very little audience by this show, because only a few watch this show and only those who watched can praise him , not other non-watchers, he needs a good show and good channel to be up where he was during RKAB,
yes dear... when i saw Sarja raise his hand to slap & stopping himself... i felt like why didn't he slap her all the times...

Actually Usma... if you notice... Rkab fans toh always liked him ... and continue to like him... but this time he had many new fans appreciating him... and some were like they didn't like him in the Rkab days... but they couldn't stop praising him as Sarja...   that way Kapil succeeded in getting popularity...  also till the end of the show his character remained to be loved by all... normally by the end of any show we are always cursing the male/female lead... but here Sarja continued to hold that love... so people will look forward all the more to seeing him in some new show...
Sumi, u r back to ur pessimistic mood again??? Come on girl, get rid
of that... I am happy he is probably not upset with all this; the way
he was during RKAB times.. I talked with him and his mood was specifying it lot. His action speaks a lot. There also 10 days
before they came to know about leap and that time everyone decided to quit.

I am sure he would have taken it as learning experience and he will be back again with good character. I am glad that he never make us regretted by selecting PMMKA. His character was best in serial and no one can ever deny that.
sujju, gotta go now , will be here 1.5 hours later surely
Originally posted by darshana23

Sumi, u r back to ur pessimistic mood again??? Come on girl, get rid
of that... I am happy he is probably not upset with all this; the way
he was during RKAB times.. I talked with him and his mood was specifying it lot. His action speaks a lot. There also 10 days
before they came to know about leap and that time everyone decided to quit.

I am sure he would have taken it as learning experience and he will be back again with good character. I am glad that he never make us regretted by selecting PMMKA. His character was best in serial and no one can ever deny that.
yes diii... even i feel the same... he has seen many ups & downs in his life... so he knows how to take that positively... and this time he'll take it more positively because of the role & the appreciation... as he succeeded in doing what he desired to do always... am happy that when he wanted to do something different... this Sarja role gave him that chance...
Originally posted by usmrasul

sujju, gotta go now , will be here 1.5 hours later surely
Ok Usma... see you in some time...😊
yup Sujju, me also happy and he will look out for different shade one more time.. as he said himself in interview he is not looking out for Yudi kind of role so early... And even if he accepts such kind of role, we all will be there for him...
sujju, me also going on lunch break.. will be back after an hour.
Originally posted by darshana23

yup Sujju, me also happy and he will look out for different shade one more time.. as he said himself in interview he is not looking out for Yudi kind of role so early... And even if he accepts such kind of role, we all will be there for him...
yes diii... now with such a vibrant role... he showed that he has talent to do any character... now he can also do a comedy role...😛

Darshu diii... i have updated one more FF... 😆

Ok diii... take care see you in some time...😊
Hi Darshu! is it ur wedding anniversary today? if so wishing u a happy anniversary😃
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Hi Darshu! is it ur wedding anniversary today? if so wishing u a happy anniversary😃

Thanks di!! How do you came to know??