Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

Ohh finally u got him... Yes, he is same... U can bother him anytime as he has resigned from World's local bank and right now no mood in work ๐Ÿ˜† resigned?๐Ÿ˜ฒ oh man, how can i possibly chat with him then๐Ÿ˜ญ, wait does that mean he has to be here for namesake for next 4 months???? then i will surely knock him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and me finding article... Google hain na!!

The only similarity I could find here and in the pic with orange lehenga is her hearings... else it seemed to be recent pic... she is looking beautiful... Hmmm, trying to match up with someone HOT!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bless your hawk eyes Darshu diii...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
4 Months?? Sumi, he would have suicide for sure in that case!! Just kidding! He has to serve notice period of 2 months... But I told  u bad phase of my life is about to start  as he has got such deadly job!
Originally posted by Juna04

God They are so made for each other Jodi...  Cannot wait to be invited to their wedding

How abt we all gate crash at their wedding?  But first we have to identify the best Jasoos in our group to know the timings and venue of their wedding --

I have chosen Darshu and Sujji as the Captains of this Jasoos team...๐Ÿ˜†

Me and Jasoos, chalega... Waise maine aur bhi kuchh jasusi hain... Jo main aap sabko
khufiya PM se bataungi... ๐Ÿ˜‰

4 Months?? Sumi, he would have suicide for sure in that case!! Just kidding! He has to serve notice period of 2 months... But I told  u bad phase of my life is about to start  as he has got such deadly job!

i have to serve 4 months if i ever want to go away...so he is in a better position...and dont worry, you are a fighter, so it will be OK๐Ÿ˜ƒ even if its not ok, you can make it ok ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

btw, isnt show about to start?????

come to LC

i'm dependent on it today darsh
Originally posted by sudhalata1

i'm dependent on it today darsh

whoopeeiii๐Ÿ˜ƒ latadi is here today...kya hua? jijju ne remote control chin liya kya??? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sudhalata1

u all have eyes for detail.๐Ÿ˜‰kapil ka kya haal hua hoga ye pic dekh ke๐Ÿ˜ณ

Phone kiya hoga... compliment dene ke liye. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I miss Faizu here, she would have definately came up with deadly comment...
all right gang , am leaving now, see you 2mro...

at least 2mro there should be a new promo, just because the show is ending doesnt mean channel can treat it as stepchild in last few days
aww sumi you leaving.. ok gang member will see you tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†. good night to u...