Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 85

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agar jet speed se wind up karna hain to Anton uncle is there to tell them truth that Niru was in love with Chandu and there is no connection between Sarjaa and Niru 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nish10

i am in UK dear.. 4.5 hrs behind you girls..😊 how are you darshu? is sudha di around as well?

awww ok😊...  actually the other day you said evening.πŸ˜›... and we all were already having late nightsπŸ˜†... so Faizu was wonderingπŸ˜†... so thought of asking you...πŸ˜›

Lata diii will be back after some time...😊.
darshana23 thumbnail

@BOLD: same pinchπŸ˜† hopless romantics... mills and boon ke mood mein hain..πŸ˜† SR toh door ki baat hain.. i wish they had shown that as well if the serial was to extend for some more time.. but i am expecting some romantic scenes like the tree cornering one.. itna to maang sakte hai yaar..

Utani demand kar lenge lets see if CV fulfill that wish... warna tree cornering scene wale ke views badh jaayenge aur kya??? πŸ˜‰
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
By the way where are all of you from? india or outside.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

You want their SR akele main??? πŸ˜‰

Kya karu, I am romantically hopeless πŸ˜†

Not only you diii... here almost all are hopelessly romantic...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it reminds me of Vienna's post...😳😳
darshana23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

Wow... waiting to read it😍... i think the last update was on SPA 08 right??? πŸ˜ƒ even i'm planning to update all my FFs... was working on that only in the afternoon...😳

Yes I was stuck at SPA08... and tune abhi tak un dono ko train main hi rakha hain... πŸ˜†
But there was one more from ur end about them being best friend... I loved that one too... 😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Agar jet speed se wind up karna hain to Anton uncle is there to tell them truth that Niru was in love with Chandu and there is no connection between Sarjaa and Niru 😎

Wah Wah Darshu diiiπŸ˜†... that's a good point.πŸ˜›... hmmm so they have another option open... πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

By the way where are all of you from? india or outside.

I & Darshu diii both are from India...πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Yes I was stuck at SPA08... and tune abhi tak un dono ko train main hi rakha hain... πŸ˜†
But there was one more from ur end about them being best friend... I loved that one too... 😳

hehehe don't worry woh donon bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... aur woh arranged marriage wala aur Sarja FF bhi update kardungi...πŸ˜ƒ i'm working on all of them...πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Faizu is from Pakistan, Usma is from Bangladesh, Lata diii & Juna dii are from India...