Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes, I am also reading it again and again and not tired... wish I could post original PDF... as it is very much colorful and have YuRa photograph in it... πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anju has no plans of joining Bollywood too... i guess it's this traditional trait in her which makes Kaps admire her. also i really feel she is willing to wait for a role on the small screen provided she gets it opposite Kapil till then she just plans to keep busy with theatre..  vaise bhi have to say at her young age she has earned a lot with 2 successful shows Rkab & NB4 with some stage performances like SPA,LNBDJ,Diwali rishton ki mithaas... also she doesn't go anywhere much except for Jammu... and she still continues to earn with theatre work... i guess she's happy with that...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

yes, I am also reading it again and again and not tired... wish I could post original PDF... as it is very much colorful and have YuRa photograph in it... πŸ˜›

wow YuRa pic...??? which one was that???😍❀️
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, definately she is not meant for bollywood. She can play small
and dignified roles but looking at her nature and some personal constraints she better sticks to television. Besides she is talentated to have theater offers in her hand to keep herself busy... I was trying to find info about Gaz, Fut, Inch she acted in but not getting any...

She has achieved very good success at her young age and much admiration from people too. Besides that love of her life!!! ❀️ 😳

I am sure she will also get good role and will be back with bang!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju, definately she is not meant for bollywood. She can play small
and dignified roles but looking at her nature and some personal constraints she better sticks to television. Besides she is talentated to have theater offers in her hand to keep herself busy... I was trying to find info about Gaz, Fut, Inch she acted in but not getting any...

She has achieved very good success at her young age and much admiration from people too. Besides that love of her life!!! ❀️ 😳

I am sure she will also get good role and will be back with bang!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ bold... that's so true... her first show gave her everything a girl would want in her life...❀️❀️❀️❀️ and it also gave us our beloved Kanjali...😍❀️❀️

Yes diii... she really has the talent to do any role... just like Kaps proved everyone wrong with Sarja character... almost those non Kapil fans felt that he was restricted to only to play soft characters... but with Sarja he proved what a treasure of talent he really has... i really want Anju also to do the same... i really want her to experiement with something different... as she has already played cry baby... 
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, that photo is during tamarind track... But let it be..
It has someone special in that for me😍
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju, that photo is during tamarind track... But let it be..
It has someone special in that for me😍

awww😍😍... really want to see that pic.❀️... will you please put that pic when you are back from office in the evening...πŸ˜›
darshana23 thumbnail
sure I will try to put that...

About Anju, I feel she is looking for bubbly role this time rather than being cry baby...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
No news of Metti oli... that article talked about 3 actresses being approached including Anju... and later we got to know they got some other heroine only as the lead role...  and no news about Anju or the other 2... i really want to know who all are playing the sisters roles...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sure I will try to put that...

About Anju, I feel she is looking for bubbly role this time rather than being cry baby...

hehe yes... in fact she auditioned also for a bubbly role in Rkab... i really wonder which role was that... I'm glad she got the main role...