Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

hello anyone here?

hmm...this time Kaps uploaded pics even before we asked for it...good...

learning tricks of the trade πŸ˜‰
Hello Suranji, Usma and Sudha gr8 to see you all and now I will run to my Fb too
no one here???? πŸ˜”

I am back and just checked Kaps FB photo... awesome one..
specially one he is smiling... Hmm, who is there on phone??? 😳
Originally posted by Nish10

Hey girlsπŸ€— ok now my take on today's episode... Did anyone feel that niru's expressions were a bit confusing..may be she was confused why are everyone accusing her or she wasnt expecting this kind of welcome..i thought she was surprised herself that someone was blaming her for chandu's death... I felt like asking her how do you feel being accused for something you have not done... I hope with time she realizes sarja's worth and good intentions... Mostly his selflessness..

Alka and Damu... i am really wondering from where do they get all their smirking skills from...were they born like that.. i think theirs is a ram milaye jodi... both fit for each other...

About sushila and maruti less spoken the better because they really disappointed me.. (sorry for saying this) but i would have preferred if they continued being in the shock state.. .Poor sonali the only sane person around is helpless as she has no support..

I missed sarja most of the episode.. There was a scene in the living room and when the door opened.. my first thought was sarja entered but it was damuπŸ˜”.. Finally when sarja came in the last scene i was glad to see him kyunki phir weekend kaise kat ta...πŸ˜‰

I am expecting some good scenes next week and want sarja back with his dhansu punchlines... Till then girls good night and have a good weekend all of you... see you all soon.. πŸ€—

@Bold, Nishi want revenge for cursing our hero everytime??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
hello all, giving pc setup again so i guess i will be quite missing right now...its such a pain, disgusting
what happened to PC sumi??? I will be also here for some time.. will be here after some time
Nein nein Darsh , me here only ..πŸ˜ƒ hi girls ...so kaps uploaded new pics ...me rush to see ...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by darshana23

what happened to PC sumi??? I will be also here for some time.. will be here after some time

my windows was behaving weird, so my engineer bro who is so in love with LinuxπŸ˜† installed that, and now updating that takes major time besides I have no idea how to istall other softwares here, did not manage to install any flash player still...ajaira pain...still glad that it happened on Saturday rather than monday...would have missed you all big time then

BTW, i still see somebody making fun of current track and posting only "show ending" type post...dont people have anything better to do???? πŸ˜•
btw i was surprised seeing that he posted pics with bhavna as well...😲 never expected that he would ever do that with any female co-star...but both r looking goodπŸ˜ƒ , i wish we had that much lucky on the time of RKAB as well ...😭
he will never post pics of her with him... Being so much private about their relationship... and let him be... I dont mind...