Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 64

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

okay girls , me off ...bro is pestering me fr laptop and he deserves to get it now 😆
as we have 2 more days 2 discuss about todays epi so will catch u guyz 2moro ...so that we can discuss rest of the things ..
ba byeee
good night all ...tk cr .🤗

awww ok Faizu... take care see you good nite...🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
girls, I am also logging off... I am not there tomorrow too... will be here on Sunday probably...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok me leaving too, bye all...see you 2mro...hopefully others would be around 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Ok Darshu diii & Usma...take care see you all soon good nite...😊

me too leaving now...😊
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey girls🤗 ok now my take on today's episode... Did anyone feel that niru's expressions were a bit confusing..may be she was confused why are everyone accusing her or she wasnt expecting this kind of welcome..i thought she was surprised herself that someone was blaming her for chandu's death... I felt like asking her how do you feel being accused for something you have not done... I hope with time she realizes sarja's worth and good intentions... Mostly his selflessness..

Alka and Damu... i am really wondering from where do they get all their smirking skills from...were they born like that.. i think theirs is a ram milaye jodi... both fit for each other...

About sushila and maruti less spoken the better because they really disappointed me.. (sorry for saying this) but i would have preferred if they continued being in the shock state.. .Poor sonali the only sane person around is helpless as she has no support..

I missed sarja most of the episode.. There was a scene in the living room and when the door opened.. my first thought was sarja entered but it was damu😔.. Finally when sarja came in the last scene i was glad to see him kyunki phir weekend kaise kat ta...😉

I am expecting some good scenes next week and want sarja back with his dhansu punchlines... Till then girls good night and have a good weekend all of you... see you all soon.. ðŸ¤—

Edited by Nish10 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey girls,

I have yet to read the posts here - watched the epi last night and now copy pasting the comment I posted on another thread...

Yes I am so angry with the bad decisions that the channel is making on ending this show now when we all are just enjoying it and there is so much they can show with the story and make it interesting.

But on the other hand I feel that when they have time to show sensible things they mess up and even when the viewers scream, shout and vent their frustrations they dont listen...

Frankly everyone is out for themselves and Entertainment business is all for making money and not really giving good entertainment...😡😡😡

Coming back to the epi-  I hated Sushila just like you all ...
Sonali seems to be the only sensible person in the family but she also cannot do much as she is the youngest in the family...
I would love to see Sarja caring for Niru and at this point I agree that Sarja shld take Niru and go some place away from the family until things cool down.  Hope that their bonding during these trying times are shown well.  Hope Sarja also takes Niru to meet and spend some time with her Baba as she needs to feel secure and peaceful on that issue too in her condition...

Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nish10

.i thought she was surprised herself that someone was blaming her for chandu's death... I felt like asking her how do you feel being accused for something you have not done... I hope with time she realizes sarja's worth and good intentions... Mostly his selflessness..

I missed sarja most of the episode.. There was a scene in the living room and when the door opened.. my first thought was sarja entered but it was damu😔.. Finally when sarja came in the last scene i was glad to see him kyunki phir weekend kaise kat ta...😉

@ bold... Nishi totally agree with you there... she might understand now how one feels when they are falsely accused... as she was also joining the bandwagon in accusing Sarja for no fault of his...

Also when Sarja said he loved Chandu... that time Susheela said "if you really loved him then you would not have married Niru..." & Niru was stunned listening to that... i hope she now understands that Sarja loved Chandu so much that he decided to marry her so as to fulfill the promise he made to Chandu & also to save her from all the humiliation...

@ 2nd bold... same here i was missing him so much... for a minute i thought that episode would be a Sarja free episode... but thankfully our dear hero came at the right time... both Sarja-Niru looked so good... there is a strong chemistry between them[PS tree cornering scene chemistry was brought about Sarja alone but yesterday i felt both contributed to that chemistry]which i seemed to feel lacking in ChandNi moments before...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Hey friends... Kaps uploaded 45 new pics of Pmmka...mainly this current week... in that black shirt & sherwani... superb pics... and some pics when he went to light Chandu's body...
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujji did u notice the one which had him on the mobile with someone ???? he is smiling .. 😊  😊  😊  😊
wonder why ??  or better yet wonder who ???  😉  😉  😉😉 
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello anyone here?

hmm...this time Kaps uploaded pics even before we asked for it...good...